24 Year Since The Sheep Won At Ibrox (Edit: Now 25)

BEE

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the mhanky mob in the cup

There, I've said it.

I said that last year,not realising I would be bearing witness to the most gutless, most pitiful,most shambolic,embarrassing excuse for a footballing performance I would ever lay eyes on for the remainder of my miserable life.

It was disgusting to witness.

Said it before... Hearts is the benchmark. We were terrible under the gardener. Hearts weren't that much better -- and they aren't that much off the pace. We, right now, are far better than last year.. so logic says; we are better than Hearts of last year.

A wee bit of improvement and we are there or thereabouts... (tu)

In other words... Scottish Football will soon know we are back. (tu)

You can't say that either team plays 'modern' football. It might have sufficed thirty years ago, but certainly not now.

A really crap game from Tynecastle and I did watch it in it's entirety. Would shudder if Rangers played this sort of football again. Warburton has spoiled us rotten. When was the last time you watched a game of football where the ball was so much in the air. It looked a different game to the one we play and it is. Watched Arsenal earlier and they play the game as Warburton wants it played. We will win more trophies than Arsenal though. Quite looking forward to next season.

Right and wrong mate .Yes it has been good to watch compared to last few seasons .I'm old enough to remember this season would be how we played all the time .Warburton needs to learn ,there is a place for physicality in matches and we would probably still get a doing off of quite a few teams in top league IMO .As per usual with many bears .A few good results and we are getting away ahead of ourselves again .European football next season would be a bonus .Winning the league and getting up is all that matters.

Said it before... Hearts is the benchmark. We were terrible under the gardener. Hearts weren't that much better -- and they aren't that much off the pace. We, right now, are far better than last year.. so logic says; we are better than Hearts of last year.

A wee bit of improvement and we are there or thereabouts... (tu)

In other words... Scottish Football will soon know we are back. (tu)

Only point I disagree with is that we're now better than Hearts. When they went up they made a few additions and IMO they're still the better team. However, when we go up and do the same hopefully we'll be the best in league.

Warbs appreciates strength and athleticism as well as skill. We will need it to beat teams like Hearts. It appears he is targeting some strength in Crooks, Windass, Diagouraga and rumours say Sow aswell. We already have Tav, Kiernan, Waggy. We will have one of the strongest and quickest teams about and combined with our possession game we will be very hard to beat next year. I'm confident

I was there as s young man .At that point in history ,it was not unusual for them to turn us over .I always maintain when they blew the title at Ibrox in 1991 ,they would never recover .The fact that only ever had this win in all these years is remarkable and considering how much of a hated rivalry we had .One we should be proud of