New Deals For Holt And Halliday

kaiser1041

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would appear Mark Wotte was right when he called Holt the best young player in Scotland few years ago. He's developing into an absolute gem of a player

Agreed. Holt has improved so much since MW got him and can only see him getting even better. It is not just his skill but his awareness during the game. For me Holt is the player the team should be built round and I hope he continues improving when we come up against better opposition. Reminds me of Durrant pre injury although not just as good - yet. ;)

Halliday is a player every team needs and would run through brick walls for the club. Don't think he will be used as a DM next season when we go up as maybe not strong enough but is certainly worth keeping maybe in a McCall or Ian Ferguson type role. He just needs to develop a bit more dig.

Great piece of business by the club. :)

This is the way to do it guys. Get young players bought at source or develop our own.

Pay the money for top management who have the skill and the vision. This is how it should be.

Big money signings are not where it's at for us. The Boss should be the top dog at all times and not be challenged by jumped up millionaire players.