*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bawhair away today. 

If barca game has over 1.5 fhg I will have been one goal in Cheltenham game away from 300 quid (and the 2nd goal in that game came right after half time) 

And if Everton score against Leicester, one corner in the Ayr game away from 200 odd. 

And that's my xbox just fucking conked out. That would have paid for a new one. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wish I had the balls to bet that, was never in doubt. Free £7.5K.

Screenshot_20221116-184045_Chrome.jpg

Was that something you were thinking about doing mate, or is it someone elses?

Thought it was someone else who had got it on at first but then noticed it's not logged in.

18 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Was that something you were thinking about doing mate, or is it someone elses?

Thought it was someone else who had got it on at first but then noticed it's not logged in.

Was mine mate.

I had Germany -1 in an accum and went on to see the stats of that match. Knew Austria were still 0-0 as well and seen the odds and wanted to check the max stake for the double and potential profit.

Would never have the courage to bet anything like that though.

Gonna put £30 on Spain to win this world cup. Odds arent great at only 8/1 but better value than some. Did quite fancy portugal at 14/1 but honestly think that ronaldo could end up fuckin the whole atmosphere in their squad with his attitude. Only problem with spain could be putting chances away, they still dont have an out and out great finisher. They wouldve won the euros last year but for that. If harry Kane was spanish theyd be a stick on i reckon.

23 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Gonna put £30 on Spain to win this world cup. Odds arent great at only 8/1 but better value than some. Did quite fancy portugal at 14/1 but honestly think that ronaldo could end up fuckin the whole atmosphere in their squad with his attitude. Only problem with spain could be putting chances away, they still dont have an out and out great finisher. They wouldve won the euros last year but for that. If harry Kane was spanish theyd be a stick on i reckon.

Shout but as you said they will struggle to convert alot likely. Were pretty class to watch at the Euros with a squad still developing. 

Still sick they lost to Brazil in the Olympics final I had lumped a few hundred on them.