Parking At Ibrox

Blackandra

Taking my wee girl to her first game tomorrow so I'll be driving to the match. Where's the best place to leave the car within walking distance of the stadium. Thinking about just leaving it down one of the housing estates round about Ibrox.

Quickest to get back out is probably across the motorway over the Bellahouston side. Straight on to the M8 and just about a 10 minute walk or so.

Hope the wee lass enjoys it.

Taking my wee girl to her first game tomorrow so I'll be driving to the match. Where's the best place to leave the car within walking distance of the stadium. Thinking about just leaving it down one of the housing estates round about Ibrox.

Just park in the opposition box. Standard procedure and doesn't cost a penny.

Usually park down toward the Greggs near Meiklewood Road. Quiet, safe enough and you won't get caught in a jam when you leave. Probably a 5 minute walk away

Is that on the city side or Paisley side. I'm heading back towards Braehead after the game.

My dad and I usualy park at Masjid Madressa Al Arabia Al Islamia. It's on Paisley Rd and they charge 5 quid for parking there. Then it's about a 5 minute walk to the Stadium.

Getting out can be a bit of a nightmare though.

Aye that's what I'm trying to avoid. Last time I drove I parked down the road from KFC, across from a wee car garage and an aldi, not far away from the wee rangers pub

Park at Toys R Us on Helen Street. Five minutes walk to the ground and you have the added bonus of being able to buy your wee girl a nice treat. Hope she enjoys her day.

Had thought of that. Do u not get a fine after 2 hrs though?

Cheers man,I'm hoping she doesn't get bored, she's only 4 but adamant she wants to come with me ?

Is that on the city side or Paisley side. I'm heading back towards Braehead after the game.

Ideal then mate, from Ibrox drive past the Wee Rangers Club at the Broomy end, straight through the roundabout passing KFC on the left and straight down the main dual carriageway for a few hundred yards.

You'll get a space if you take a left in near the wee row of shops at Greggs and it's free. You might be lucky and get a space off the main road.

Ideal then mate, from Ibrox drive past the Wee Rangers Club at the Broomy end, straight through the roundabout passing KFC on the left and straight down the main dual carriageway for a few hundred yards.

You'll get a space if you take a left in near the wee row of shops at Greggs and it's free. You might be lucky and get a space off the main road.

Cheers mate. That's where I'll head for ??

McDonald's on Helen St, just off M8. Buy a meal there and leave the receipt on your dashboard with a note stating you're from Cambeltown, ran out of petrol and credit card expired after pie-faced Salmon got found out no cash was available due to fall in the price of crude oil...

McDonald's on Helen St, just off M8. Buy a meal there and leave the receipt on your dashboard with a note stating you're from Cambeltown, ran out of petrol and credit card expired after pie-faced Salmon got found out no cash was available due to fall in the price of crude oil...

*Campbeltown apart from that,great post mate ????

That's where I used to park until some asshole scratched the whole side of my car. Some cant wait in the queue of traffic and squeeze through regardless of cars parked there.