• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

iPad just now.

Was running quicker on PC at work yesterday but duplicate posts on both especially in PM'sĀ 

Ā 

Seems to be running fine on my iPhone. Haven't actually tried the PC version since the update.Ā 

Longer threads/PMs seem to be struggling more with double posts than the shorter ones.

• RangersMedia changed the title to New Forum Layout.http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/291130-new-forum-layout/
19 hours ago, Bossorange said:

Can't see emoticons on my iphone. :lol:Ā  etc doesn't showĀ 

I'm the same onĀ Ipad, most ofĀ the emoticons don't show. Not currently enjoying my 'forum experience', seriously thinking of rejoining mumsnet.

8 hours ago, YouStayClassySanGovano said:

It's shite. Ā More modern looking, yet less user friendly/enjoyable than last incarnation. Ā Will lose members of kept like this

If members want to leave a free site, that is staffed by volunteers, then they wont be missed tbh.

Ā 

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

How do i get an avatar ?

Not 100% sure but I'd assume it's in you edit profile section.

Go to your profile, click on the wee box near the bottom left of the empty avatar circle, then upload the avatar you want.

Ā 

If you are struggling, then put the pic that you want as your avatar in this thread and Ill add it for you later.

16 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Go to your profile, click on the wee box near the bottom left of the empty avatar circle, then upload the avatar you want.

Ā 

If you are struggling, then put the pic that you want as your avatar in this thread and Ill add it for you later.

Only seem too be able too do a profile pic , not sure if its because im on mobile

Cheers if you can sort itĀ 

Screenshot_2016-01-24-10-26-04.png

44 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Don't know if I've mentioned this before but get more threads on main page.

?

And less posts on each page.Ā 

Music page is murder on an iPad now there's 25 posts on each page. Mine starts continually trying to reload after about 10 ?

Can't we bring back the actual timeĀ that posts were made rather then the 'X hours ago' nonsense?

I usually instantlyĀ dismiss any points made after midnight as drunken fuddery, but now I have to go through the effort of back calculating before making saidĀ dismissal.

1 hour ago, FSM said:

Can't we bring back the actual timeĀ that posts were made rather then the 'X hours ago' nonsense?

I usually instantlyĀ dismiss any points made after midnight as drunken fuddery, but now I have to go through the effort of back calculating before making saidĀ dismissal.

:lol: