New Forum

gogzy

13 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

The search facility only goes back to the day of the upgrade.

Not much of an upgrade.

Not had time to read the whole thread but i hate when you read a few pages of a thread then leave then have to start from page 1 again.

This has probably been mentioned and if so my apologies.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Not much of an upgrade.

Not had time to read the whole thread but i hate when you read a few pages of a thread then leave then have to start from page 1 again.

This has probably been mentioned and if so my apologies.

Press the blue dot beside thread title too go too new posts / where you rear up too

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Are we getting a mobile mode like before?

This Rangermedia (lite) is pretty poor compared to what it was before

Think badger said he was looking into it in this thread , i use my phone on the default mode and thought it was shite too begin with but after a while its pretty decent , and seem too be able too do more through the phone than before

11 hours ago, Willis said:

I keep getting this thing on mobile where I try to reply to a topic and it automatically opens the box to load a pic, so I can only add a pic but cant write any text, then after a while it goes away. Doing my nut in

Wilis,working  fine for me on Android with Chrome browser

Any chance when you click on a threads page that it takes you to your last comment or the latest comment 

When I clicked to come to this page it makes me start at the top but I've already read that 

Before the change I'm sure it took you to the newest comment 

I haven't read through this topic but heres my thoughts;

The "@" facility is brilliant, useful for summoning Gogzy and for bringing peoples attention to posts/threads. I'm guessing someone mentions you with "@" you recieve a notification? I haven't had the pleasure yet.

I didn't like it at first but it's grown on me immensely over the past week or so, it makes the site more modern looking and easier to navigate.

I used the uploader for the first time today and it worked seamlessly, I always used to use tinypic to host pictures.

Thumbs up from me, good job RM. (tu)

On Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 1:02 AM, WilliamFyfe said:

Any chance when you click on a threads page that it takes you to your last comment or the latest comment 

When I clicked to come to this page it makes me start at the top but I've already read that 

Before the change I'm sure it took you to the newest comment 

Same question i posted mate,just click on the blue dot/star at the left hand side of topic heading and it will take you to where you last read.

Ps cheers ger4life

I've tried sticking with it and getting used to it, but it's not going to happen.

PMs - unworkable 

Quotes - unworkable

Search facility - unworkable

google search - gone

All of this means that the RM Fund is now unworkable for me, leaving me feeling that there's no option but to give it up and walk away.  sadface.

59 minutes ago, govanblue said:

I've tried sticking with it and getting used to it, but it's not going to happen.

PMs - unworkable 

Quotes - unworkable

Search facility - unworkable

google search - gone

All of this means that the RM Fund is now unworkable for me, leaving me feeling that there's no option but to give it up and walk away.  sadface.

Curious why you find quotes and PMS unworkable.  I have no issues with either, be it on my P correct Android

8 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Curious why you find quotes and PMS unworkable.  I have no issues with either, be it on my P correct Android

The quotes thing is just an annoyance really.   If you mess up a quote, fine you can ctrl-right click to delete it, but then if you try to requote it again, or multiquote,  it just keeps bringing back your previous fucked up quote. 

The PM issues are due to the way I rely on PMs.  There seems to be no way to send a private PM to more than one person at a time (I don't mean group PMs, I mean private copies of the same PM).  Before I could do 20 at a time, which meant I could notify all members priivately of something important using only 13 PMs !!    Now it's one at a time, which is unworkable.

Also, PMs are now much harder to search, in the particular ways that I have to search them.  Since I have thousands of fund-related conversations, I relied heavily on various search functions, and now I can't.  So all my PMs are effectively lost.  

I appreciate that the particular issues I'm having are due to the way I use the site for the fund stuff, and that they won't affect most other users.  I also appreciate that nothing can be done about these issues.  So I'm not moaning about it really - just getting my excuses in for why I can't do anything any more.   winkyface

Plus, there's no way to donate now anyway!