Sack The Manager

BridgeIsBlue

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Far better side than last year at any time but don't tell me there was anything good about that dross today .

Of course there were good points today.

We had a clean sheet.

We controlled the ball for large parts of the game

We had 18 efforts at goal and with the breaks would have scored at least 3

Yes our final ball could have been better and we need to show a bit more craft around the box against packed defences but I belive we are going in the right direction and do not feel the need to overly criticise when we finally fail to score a goal

I thought we played far worse last week and won

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was working 7am-3pm and just got in..Had a few clients out at Calder Glen Park..So didn't see or hear anything apart from a wee check of the mobile..Certainly alot happier with the Rangers result than the Man City one...I am confident that Rangers can win the replay..

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Andy Walker should never commentate another Rangers game after the shite he came out with after the red card.

Fucking rabid cunt of a man.

Tell me about it.  I switched on just as that challenge happened and couldn't believe it.  It was almost as if he was saying tavs reaction got the guy sent off.  A rancid fucking Tim like that should be nowhere near a Rangers game.  Imagine novo (if he spoke English) doing a celtic match or Ferguson.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Three games in a week...

Well what a result that draw is then if we've played 3 games in a week

I didn't say it was a good result but all things considered its nothing to worry about. They were always going to be up for it to impress the incoming manager, against the biggest show in town in a cup tie. Then add on the fact we played 3 games in a short space of time and still dominated the game so yeah i'm not too upset about the result.

It would be nice if we could beat a top-tier side this season.  St.Johnstone embarrassed us and we've today drawn against a very poor kilmarnock team.  Next year we must win against these teams if we expect to be above Celtic in the top-tier (something BridgeIsBlue is convinced will happen).  We need to improve before next season if we're to consistently win game after game.  3 or 4 quality players need to be added.  

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Next year we must win against these teams if we expect to be above Celtic in the top-tier (something BridgeIsBlue is convinced will happen). 

Sue me for being optimistic rather than a dour faced bastard like some roasters on here.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Sue me for being optimistic rather than a dour faced bastard like some roasters on here.

A few quality additions and there is absolutely no reason why we can't win the title next season. If we're going to go into any season looking for anything else than trophies then we're as well chucking it. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

A few quality additions and there is absolutely no reason why we can't win the title next season. If we're going to go into any season looking for anything else than trophies then we're as well chucking it. 

Real quality in a CB,DM and a Striker would do us for next season imo. Would also like to see Forrester and King remain here as well.

We'll cause teams real problems next season with the pace we have going forward in O'Halloran,Waghorn and McKay.

Why are people worried about next year?? We have the best manager in Scotland by far, the best facilities by far, best support by far, best players come next season. The bar post and waggy letting the ball run under his foot which was a glaring chance  kept us from scoring and other bits and pieces . Killie had a header just by the post that was it. Bit by bit we are coming together just nicely. The panic bears need to chill out, who'd have thought we would have been here a year ago?? 

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If you're saying 'Rangers will win everything' just trying to be optimistic then fine.  Personally, I can't see this Rangers team dominating the top-tier unless 3 or 4 players of real quality are added.  If this was a leage game it would be two points dropped.  Next year we'll need to win game's like today if we expect to compete with Celtic.  

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

If you're saying 'Rangers will win everything' just trying to be optimistic then fine.  Personally, I can't see this Rangers team dominating the top-tier unless 3 or 4 players of real quality are added.  If this was a leage game it would be two points dropped.  Next year we'll need to win game's like today if we expect to compete with Celtic.  

Kilmarnock have drawn twice with Celtic this season but yeah I do agree.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I've always said we needed a couple of additions here and there in the summer to get us better equipped for the assault next season.

And I don't think I've ever said we'll win a treble or anything like that,if you can find a post where I've stated that then 10 internet points to you (tu)

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Abysmal cup record against premiership teams. Even worse than McCoist's.

It is interesting that hibs seem to do better against premiership teams than we do despite having a worse team.

I do think our shooting has to improve ... we have so much of the ball and if we could get our shots in early and hit the target more often we would score bucketloads

Just now, The Dude said:

Would be nothing short of an embarrassment.

it would be. I just cant see it though. In a big park like hampden I expect us to run absolute riot. I honestly think (and I am generally not this optimistic) that if things go well we could put 8 or upwards past them.

2 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

It is interesting that hibs seem to do better against premiership teams than we do despite having a worse team 

Killie at least came here and sat in and looked to choke the game, Hibs don't tend to have that. Teams go there looking for a win. 

5 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

It is interesting that hibs seem to do better against premiership teams than we do despite having a worse team.

I do think our shooting has to improve ... we have so much of the ball and if we could get our shots in early and hit the target more often we would score bucketloads

teams fancy their chances against Hibs - there is not a "park the bus" mentality when you play them, that is the norm against us. So they try to play - and Hibs are better than many are giving them credit for. I think they will skoosh the play offs.

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

teams fancy their chances against Hibs - there is not a "park the bus" mentality when you play them, that is the norm against us. So they try to play - and Hibs are better than many are giving them credit for. I think they will skoosh the play offs.

That's true plus it's their game of the season when they play us ... look at the way killie and their fans celebrated a 0-0 draw with us at the end today needless to say there would be nothing like that after the same score at easter road