There are only three left...

Sionko, Sebo and Papac are the only three players left on Ranger's books who was signed by PLG!!!

I wonder if any of them will still be here at the start of the season, and if they're any left if any will eventually be classed in some format as a success.

Sionko I would keep him unless we buy another right midfielder who is better than him and Burke

Sebo who knows what a run of games will do for him.

Papac isnt that great but is not injury prone like Smith

Furman was captain of the U19 team which won the Scottish Youth Cup final 5-0 over Celtic. says it all really

Sebo.....If he stays?......can't wait till he bangs one in against the scum.....Will be a hero and all will be forgotton. If this guy gets a break, who knows what will happen?

Remember drogba was pish in his first season with Chelsea. :harhar:

Id keep Sebo & Papac - we need cover until we sign replacements and i would rather have Novo/Burke wide right and Sionko sitting on the bench in some french team fighting relegation

The only one I'd keep is Papac. He can piss off once Smith comes back though. Sebo did a good job warming the bench last year, but now we have Darcheville and Gow for that. ;) Sionko is a lazy bastard who clearly has no desire to play for the club. Get rid.

I wouldnt mind keeping Papac, he's pretty versatile, has strength and a fair bit of ability - good squad player. The other two can leave, Sionko has a bit of ability (he plays for Czech Rep. occasionally so must have something) but not right for the SPL

yes Papac had some good games. Sionko always looks totally miserable. He looked good right at the beginning of last season and that was it. Let Sebo have one more go . If it still looks bad there is always the January window

Amazing how none of the players PLG brought have impressed yet more of Ecks survived

It was McLeish who signed Furman btw!!! Eck had him up 2 trainin and the youth development team along with eck offered him a deal!!!

Sorry mate, but it was PLG who signed him, it was actually his first signing.

Eck had signed Ashikodi who I think eventually went to Watford.

It was McLeish who signed Furman btw!!! Eck had him up 2 trainin and the youth development team along with eck offered him a deal!!!

Sorry mate, but it was PLG who signed him, it was actually his first signing.

Eck had signed Ashikodi who I think eventually went to Watford.

Sorry m8 but Im sure he was training, ie on trial ,with Rangers before PLG took charge. It was merely coincedental that when PLG was taking charge tht the capture of Furman was announced about the same time.

Sionko, Sebo and Papac are the only three players left on Ranger's books who was signed by PLG!!!

I wonder if any of them will still be here at the start of the season, and if they're any left if any will eventually be classed in some format as a success.

Ponroy is still there according to the new squad released, squad number to boot No 28 ????? :sherlock:

The only one who I would consider keeping is Sebo.... and thats only if we don't get a buyer, as he could be a decent squad player.

Sionko is woeful and I'm very surprised at people wanting Papac to stay!

Ponroy is still there according to the new squad released, squad number to boot No 28 ????? :sherlock:

:sherlock:

Nothing gets by yae Sherlock!

From the official site?

They screwed up the squad list.

Someone else was saying theres another player there who was released 4 months ago, named and numbered.

From the official site?

Someone else was saying theres another player there who was released 4 months ago, named and numbered.

As good at squad lists as they are at signing players methinks ! Pure professional so they ur ! :sherlock:

From the official site?

As good at squad lists as they are at signing players methinks ! Pure professional so they ur ! :sherlock:

:lol:

I thin there's a member on here who is involved with updating the official site, can't mind his username though.