Laudrup1984

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, TonyRice1872 said:

I clicked on it but it didn't for me mate, I managed to see both Rangers goals anyway now though, thanks for posting mate :7325:

Laptop mate

Nicky Clarkkkk :craphead: bring on who's next in the cup :5536:

Actually, try just one click on the light blue border and it should send you to twitter. I hope that works

Watched the EPL at the weekend and you had players jumping into the stands  to celebrate with fans and not a card shown.

Halliday's card was a joke and Clark's card is an even bigger one, but meanwhile back at the paedodome and tenner bag road, not a one for celebrations.

Our ref's are indeed shite and make mistakes, but this yellow card shite against us is nothing less than bias. Both Halliday and Clark did nothing wrong and until the taig cabal at the SFA is broken it will remain the same.

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Watched the EPL at the weekend and you had players jumping into the stands  to celebrate with fans and not a card shown.

Halliday's card was a joke and Clark's card is an even bigger one, but meanwhile back at the paedodome and tenner bag road, not a one for celebrations.

Our ref's are indeed shite and make mistakes, but this yellow card shite against us is nothing less than bias. Both Halliday and Clark did nothing wrong and until the taig cabal at the SFA is broken it will remain the same.

The wee lezzy (cummings) was booked for his goal celebration last night mate.

Still a joke situation all the same.

47 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Our ref's are indeed shite and make mistakes, but this yellow card shite against us is nothing less than bias. 

How can you say that when Cummings was booked for the same thing? 

3 hours ago, Gazza90 said:

He quite often comes of the bench .so he is playing .

Awe geez a break, how the fuck can you get a good run going if your only getting a half hour every other game, any cunt wae a brain knows that u need to be playing consistently to score regularly.

The boy scored over 40 goals for QOS simply because he played every game!