Biggest News Breaks/events in recent years

Mojo signing

I think if web forums existed in those days that subject may have raised a thread or two. Definitely the biggest Rangers story of my life (measured by 'shock value' ;) )...can't see it ever being surpassed.

Mojo signing

I think if web forums existed in those days that subject may have raised a thread or two. Definitely the biggest Rangers story of my life (measured by 'shock value' ;) )...can't see it ever being surpassed.

The story broke on July 11th, that was definitely a birthday I won't forget!

Mojo signing

The story broke on July 11th, that was definitely a birthday I won't forget!

Yup-ok not a story in recent years but easily the biggest story I can remember.I will never forget the look on my neighbours face in the local boozer.Aah,happy days! :beer2:

Mojo signing

Dunno Briton...

Yon headline about Boyd getting himself fit came close..

Mojo signing

Dunno Briton...

Yon headline about Boyd getting himself fit came close..

:) I like the story where it said he had worked hard to 'retain' his fitness over the Summer!

It might be 21 years ago now but the appointment of Souness was sensational at the time. What great days lay ahead.

Yeah good point. Easy to forget how exciting those days were with Holmes bringing in Souness and awaking a sleeping giant.