NFL

Clemdog

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Looking forward to seeing how he gets on against my Dolphins tonight...:001:

He'll be handing the ball of to Gurley a lot I imagine. Dolphins not great against the run so I hope we can finally get the running game going. Gurley hasn't ran over 100 yards this year!

5 hours ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Sometimes I wonder what I've done in a previous life to deserve the Rams.

If Jeff Fisher gets an extension out of this then I give up.

Never say die. I've followed this team for decades against my better judgment; it's always a lot more heartache than joy. Still - you follow on, regardless, no?  Nothing worse than those who bail out when then going is rough; we Gers fans above all others should know the meaning of loyalty.

57 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Ben Roethlisberger is tied with Derek Anderson for most wins by any QB at FirstEnergy Stadium (Browns’ home stadium which opened in 1999)

Now that is a stat and a half.

Just be glad that you are a Rams fan rather than a BROWNS sufferer then...:001:

7 hours ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Ben Roethlisberger is tied with Derek Anderson for most wins by any QB at FirstEnergy Stadium (Browns’ home stadium which opened in 1999)

Now that is a stat and a half.

He was poor as well!

8 fantasy points against the browns :disappointment:

On 20/11/2016 at 3:12 PM, folkestoneger said:

Jags.jpg

Jaguars v Texans 13 November in Jacksonville FL

Not the best team in the NFL by any means but a great day out

Just noticed this there. Planning a possible trip to the States at the tail end of next year so would love to go to a game over when I'm there. Might be somewhere a bit colder than Jacksonville, though!

5 hours ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Just noticed this there. Planning a possible trip to the States at the tail end of next year so would love to go to a game over when I'm there. Might be somewhere a bit colder than Jacksonville, though!

I'm not sure how easy it would be to get tickets for some of the major teams though.

The Jaguars was easy as you get ticket and transportation from Orlando for under £90 from tour agencies ( I prebooked in the UK which was cheaper)but this was most likely due to them having a huge stadium (c 70,000 ish) but no large fan base.

As I said it was a great day out and I'm by no means a gridiron diehard.

On another note, comparing things to the moans about traffic leaving Ibrox, the police over there close all sorts of roads post game to ensure traffic leaving the ground gets straight to the freeway easily. Very organised.

4 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

I'm not sure how easy it would be to get tickets for some of the major teams though.

The Jaguars was easy as you get ticket and transportation from Orlando for under £90 from tour agencies ( I prebooked in the UK which was cheaper)but this was most likely due to them having a huge stadium (c 70,000 ish) but no large fan base.

As I said it was a great day out and I'm by no means a gridiron diehard.

On another note, comparing things to the moans about traffic leaving Ibrox, the police over there close all sorts of roads post game to ensure traffic leaving the ground gets straight to the freeway easily. Very organised.

It's not that difficult to get them but the prices are way over face value for the more popular teams.

Will probably be half way through the season when I go and the teams that don't have great records are easier to get and cheaper.