NFL

Clemdog

Mack and Carr are shit hot :lol: 

Raiders now with their first winning season in 14 years

Also, Brady got his 200th win tonight. This ties Peyton for the most all time... Brady just happened to manage it in 30 less games :lol: 

The 201st win might just happen next weekend, against the team he beat to get ring number 1... @cstamomusa @CaptainAmerica18 :wink:

I am a noob when it comes to American Football and two of my mates are encouraging me to get into it. I have been watching some highlights of my team the Chiefs. That was some good stuff at the weekend against the Broncos. Apart from 1 defeat they have been on a good run this season.

10 hours ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

My prediction wasn't quite right because of that garbage time TD, but I had the right ideaPats to under 30

Come on Tom - Drew Brees put up almost 50 on us, and all you can do is a paltry 26? Colour me un-impressed.:P Seriously, I knew there wasn't a chance in hell the Rams would win this, but I suppose for this team of bumbling incompetents , holding the Pats to under 30 points and still scoring our by-now standard 10 points is some kind of victory. Have I mentioned lately how much I detest Jeff Fisher? So delighted to see him get a contract extension of two years after 5 losing seasons with us; it's so heartwarming to know that in this cynical, hateful world, the Rams front office bucks the trend and rewards such monumental ineptitude with kindness and magnanimity. Here's to the spirit of Scrooge redeemed!