RFFF statement - youth development at Auchenhowie proposed

graeme_4

The RFFF should be donated to a fans group to help increase fan ownership. Rangers First would be my preferred option. The money was taken to protect the club and its assets, fan ownership provides that. So what better way than to further strengthen fan ownership. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

I don't think I'd let you invest my money...........BP shares have collapsed since the oil spill....cost them £65 Billion...have you also seen the price of oil lately...

The only way is up. When you've got Warren Buffet loading in heavy on oil then you really should take notice. 

There is a glut, the market is correcting itself and the price will recover and then all your oil-related stock will come good. 

Sorry to piss on your cornflakes. 

53 minutes ago, borderbear said:

The RFFF should be donated to a fans group to help increase fan ownership. Rangers First would be my preferred option. The money was taken to protect the club and its assets, fan ownership provides that. So what better way than to further strengthen fan ownership. 

Er, no

1 hour ago, borderbear said:

Only if they agree to fund any future legal case to defend the club/fans against the haters.

1 hour ago, borderbear said:

:power_of_anguish:

13 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Pretty sure that's nothing to do with it and more to do with some daft rule that means the unders can only play x amount of games at Murray Park. So I've been told.

I'm 100% sure that's the reason my mate is Dumbarton manager and I take wee boys team with a few boys in the rangers pro youth set up so heard a while ago about the plans.

2 hours ago, borderbear said:

I am not a member of any fans group but did contribute to this fund, so I would not like it to be used as you say. 

4 hours ago, FSM said:

You say that, but then you get the folk incessantly moaning "what the fuck's happening with the money, why can we not spend it on x, y or z?". Or there's the constant suspicion from others that money is being skimmed off the fund.

I can actually see why the people involved with the fund might just be relieved to get rid of it, actually sounds more like a burden than anything else.

A burden for the committee ? As far as I seen they've done fuck all of note and most should step aside due to their unprofessional attitude toward those who donated and the lack of communication and consultation.

Information and reputation is everything and the current committee members have tainted this fantastic initiative. 

If they don't have the time then step aside and pass it over to individuals who do as I'm sure there's donators our there more than willing to step up.

7 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Under 20's games require clubs to play games where ground has a stand..

Rangers use Dumbarton, Hibs use Spartans etc

I know but they're still only allowed to play a certain amount of games at Murray Park 

3 hours ago, dexiboy said:

I'm 100% sure that's the reason my mate is Dumbarton manager and I take wee boys team with a few boys in the rangers pro youth set up so heard a while ago about the plans.

They can still play games at Murray Park though only x amount 

On 2/19/2016 at 5:11 PM, Corky True Legend said:

Some of us are so fed up with the boardroom section that we seldom go there. The RFFF is not boardroom business anyway. This is in the right place.

There should be no other forums.  If it's relative to Rangers F.C. it should be in here.