Beating Hearts' Points Tally of Last Season

Shuggy

Ultimately I do not give one f"ck about our totalpoints this season.

Hearts did well last season and all credit to them, but for us it's all about renewed  future success in the Premier, something Hearts fans can only dream about. 

We've now done the fourth league, the third league and the second league (just about). We are now working on a nice wee cup success (or two) and next season in the top league.. 

Our sights are now higher.  

18 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I honestly couldn't care less about this, if we get the league wrapped up asap I'd be playing some kids and players who look to be leaving in the summer. We're going to come up against teams fighting relegation, wanting to get into play offs, I don't want any players getting injured and missing the start of next season.

Agree with Kanjo. Us, Hibs and Falkirk are all much stronger than last season and Morton have been impressive.

why play players who wont be here and clearly arent good enough?

33 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

As I said in the post mate, why risk potential injuries to players who are going to be part of the squad next season?

We're paying wages to the likes of Bell, Zelalem, Ball, Law, Shiels, Clark etc. When the championship is won play them and give our kids the chance to show the manager what they can do.

i doubt our regulars would be happy at being dropped tho footballers want to play football,im all for blooding a few promising youngsters yes but not wholesale changes theres every chance we could still be in Scottish cup so id rather keep the players momentum going for that tbh

To be fair it's not really comparable, hearts beat us and hibs comfortably last year. Neilson, levein, budge and to some extent locke deserve a lot of credit for that.

I would assess that although hibs and Falkirk are decent sides, I don't think we've had the same challenge as last year.

I think Mr Warburton deserves credit for improving us massively, but I think the focus should be on rangers and winning every game. Hopefully his outlook is on this and to improve us as a team.

How many points hearts got last year is of no concern to me.

1 hour ago, kanjo said:

What Hearts done last season was freak-like.  If Hearts had been in this years Championship, they'd be on much less points.  In my opinion, of course.

I'd also expect that if hearts were in this division they would take more points off us than any other team.

However I would hope we would have enough to beat them. I guess we will find out next year.

1 minute ago, stewaj3 said:

I'd also expect that if hearts were in this division they would take more points off us than any other team.

However I would hope we would have enough to beat them. I guess we will find out next year.

Hearts last season are a totally differen't one from that this season.  I'd compare them last year to Hibs this, albeit Hibs are now imploding.