rhabid irish badge of "honour"

thehost

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Houston is a cock, personally I don't give a flying who comes 2nd in this league. Falkirk as a town and as a club used to have strong Rangers and Protestant leanings, but they have been silently infiltrated like the rest of them. We have been, and are, the only bastion of goodness left in this country. 

1 hour ago, thehost said:

displayed tonight

Surely there is no greater of a subject to be discussed in the bears den?

If this is not taken to task then the game is, most certainly, a bogey

The SFA should surely sanction

Just another reason why we should tell them to shove the away tickets. We will be treated like shite at every away ground we go to next season and no more than this season. One of these days the cunts who are trying to be smart arsed with us as a support will find themselves needing us for a pay day and hopefully we have told them to fuck off as we are taking a stand about getting treated like shite. :uk: 

The hatred and attempted persecution of us will only intensify and increase. We need to be vigilant and fight, resist and protest at every opportunity. We cannot make the same mistakes of the past. We as a support, for far too many years, and especially during very successful periods have shrugged our shoulders and said "oh well, that's just the way it is" we have got to rid ourselves of that attitude. I do think the majority of our fans over the last 4 years have wakened up to the absolute truths of how we are viewed and treated in this country. The fight must continue, both on and off the park and the club MUST worked with us by using their financial and political power to fight any injustices done to us as a support or to our club. The days of the passive Rangers support need to be confined to the past. We need to wisen up, and take on our enemies with stealth and vigour.

4 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Houston is a cock, personally I don't give a flying who comes 2nd in this league. Falkirk as a town and as a club used to have strong Rangers and Protestant leanings, but they have been silently infiltrated like the rest of them. We have been, and are, the only bastion of goodness left in this country. 

Falkirk still has a very strong Rangers support so i dont know where you get that from

47 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Was meaning the club and their fans.

PS I did use the word "town" which was rather unfair, so point taken.

Falkirk Football Club and its fans used to have Rangers leanings?

They certainly weren't anti Rangers, fans of teams like Falkirk, Hearts, Kilmarnock, Dundee and Dunfermline would regularly drink pre match side by side with the Rangers support in the pub's and social clubs down the Paisley Road West, without a hint of bother. My point was to highlight the growing sense of hatred towards our club over the years.

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Falkirk Football Club and its fans used to have Rangers leanings?

Yes Willis .Having worked in the area for years ,this club were a club with a fan base that was more affinity to our club than the scums .It seems that may have changed 

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

...and we let these cunts beat us!!

Now please explain, WTF happened?

the cunt appered pre match in a suit with a fucking white lily pinned to it the only other people I have ever seen "wear" it are shinners, adams to be precise and this fucking cocksocket is wearing it in Scotland