rhabid irish badge of "honour"

thehost

1 minute ago, thehost said:

the cunt appered pre match in a suit with a fucking white lily pinned to it the only other people I have ever seen "wear" it are shinners, adams to be precise and this fucking cocksocket is wearing it in Scotland

Making his paddy big time statement. Cunt of a human being.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

They certainly weren't anti Rangers, fans of teams like Falkirk, Hearts, Kilmarnock, Dundee and Dunfermline would regularly drink pre match side by side with the Rangers support in the pub's and social clubs down the Paisley Road West, without a hint of bother. My point was to highlight the growing sense of hatred towards our club over the years.

The same Dunfermline fans that took a happy birthday banner to the piggery in 1988 ?

48 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

The same Dunfermline fans that took a happy birthday banner to the piggery in 1988 ?

Dunfermile Fans are far more Timmy orIentated Than being worried about us , IT been like that for as long as I can ever remember.

12 hours ago, piperpete said:

Dunfermile Fans are far more Timmy orIentated Than being worried about us , IT been like that for as long as I can ever remember.

Cunt of a place & a cunt of a club. Will always remember their 'Congratulations Celtic' banner at the giro dome after the tarriers stopped us doing 10IAR. Confused bunch just like their inbred fenian cousins. 

17 hours ago, piperpete said:

I was in a pub in Edinburgh and there was a Pars fan that came in I spoke to a lot. He tried to tell me that I should have sympathy with his club as they were to more prod club than Falkirk, which they had a great hatred of.

I'd never heard of it, but I used to think that the Pars were more 'friendly' towards us than the tims. Probably just remember Sutton doing his dinger in a post match interview than any knowledge of the situation.

I told this Pars fan I don't support my team on the basis of religion and every other team dislikes Rangers, but I didn't care.:pipe:

To be honest the man is a non entity, this is or should have been a cause of great mirth amongst our fans. The guy has made himself look a prize plum fuck him and move on 

Don't let the bastards grind you down we are almost there , 

On 19/03/2016 at 8:50 PM, WadeWilson said:

When you are in your fifties and still typing extra 'h's into words; that's when you know for sure you have failed at life.

Handwringer

On 19 March 2016 at 5:08 PM, thehost said:

the cunt appered pre match in a suit with a fucking white lily pinned to it the only other people I have ever seen "wear" it are shinners, adams to be precise and this fucking cocksocket is wearing it in Scotland

It was a snowdrop. 

It's a symbol for Strathcarron Hospice. A local cancer hospice. They have launched an appeal and asked everyone to wear snowdrops.

i thought you should know.

3 hours ago, A Bairn said:

It was a snowdrop. 

It's a symbol for Strathcarron Hospice. A local cancer hospice. They have launched an appeal and asked everyone to wear snowdrops.

i thought you should know.

What's your fucking game, coming on here talking sense, any more of this sort of shit and we won't be able to add aitches everywhere or start whining about the SNP or the Retard. I heard it was a lily tied on with a rosary.