Would you wear green

1 minute ago, mclovin said:

Nothing wrong with Green, bloody odd linking all Green to them, they don't own the colour! I have a few green t-shirts retro duffle coat that are Green. I could understand in the height of the troubles or on match day not wearing Green but otherwise seems way over the top. Maybe it's a generational thing but most proud Unionists wear Green these days especially when the mighty Norn Iron are playing. 

Fine. Be one of them if you want.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 24/03/2016 at 0:44 PM, The No.9 said:

I'm only 22 almost 23 but would I fuck ever wear green the mere sight of green gives me hate ?

But im a nice calm guy honest... ?

Don't get why folk say their age like that?

Hardly 22 almost 40.

2 hours ago, Barasa said:

There's no green on my avatar! Get your eyes checked.

dj-saddam.jpg

Grey is the new green. 

Back on topic of colours associated with sporting events, which Commonwealth Game outfit would be the preferable choice of wear of posters on here?

178746.jpg

1401867465932_wps_1_495484723_jpg.jpg

9 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Would I fuck. Sounds harsh but any 'Rangers man' I see wearing green I dismiss as a waster. Cant fathom wearing something green.

I must be a waster then as I wore green every day whilst serving for Her Majesty the Queen in the 70s and 80s.

Get over it and grow up!

18 minutes ago, burnbank bear said:

You always get the fannys ! The question was would you wear green as in jumper , shirt or trousers not in the fuckin army 

Think you should take a wee look under your skirt mate before you call anyone a fanny!

Been in the military for years and wearing camo used to irritate me as it was predominantly green. It has taken 19 years of nagging from my wife to allow a green room in the house. Dont mind it to much now but as a youth i hared it, even resprayed a motorbike as it was green.

2 hours ago, burnbank bear said:

You always get the fannys ! The question was would you wear green as in jumper , shirt or trousers not in the fuckin army 

Shut the fuck up, if you read the OP it only asks if you would wear green, it does not specify anything specific so why don't you take a chill pill and stop being an idiot.

1 hour ago, Charlie Bear said:

Been in the military for years and wearing camo used to irritate me as it was predominantly green. It has taken 19 years of nagging from my wife to allow a green room in the house. Dont mind it to much now but as a youth i hared it, even resprayed a motorbike as it was green.

You have a green room?!!! :power_of_anguish:

:lol:

On 24 March 2016 at 0:37 AM, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

As a bairn I always remember my grandad not allowing anything green in his house, I'm the exact same tbh. Interesting to see that some on here are completely fine wearing green. I guess the NI colours do make it a little less unacceptable in my head but it's still a no for me

This??

my grandad was the exact same, to the point where he wouldn't even let my gran buy me a pool table unless it was blue???