Would you support another team?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you're talking about a Scottish club then get to fuck you cunt. Thank fuck we didn't have any of your kind kicking about in 2012. Why would we need to support another team when we can just fight (and win) to keep the club we all love. 

Outside of Rangers right now i am willing Leicester to win that title. I can honestly say i have no interest in the champions league while we are out of it. Haven't watched it in years. Only other club i like to win is Spurs and this is because a family member managed them many years ago. Saying that i want Leicester to win the title this year so that shows you how much i give a fuck about them.

1 hour ago, FSM said:

I'd probably go for Aberdeen, with Hibs as a backup second team option.

No room for Dundee Utd, after all the good work Stephen Thompson has done in the game, like charging fans twice for the same game!! How very fucking dare you!!

9 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

No room for Dundee Utd, after all the good work Stephen Thompson has done in the game, like charging fans twice for the same game!! How very fucking dare you!!

Now you mention it, I do quite like the colour orange. Ok, they can be my backup second choice instead of Hibs. Aberdeen are still first choice though, only so I can boast about how 'my team' has won a European trophy.

3 minutes ago, FSM said:

Now you mention it, I do quite like the colour orange. Ok, they can be my backup second choice instead of Hibs. Aberdeen are still first choice though, only so I can boast about how 'my team' has won a European trophy.

I was gonna opt for Motherwell as they had s purple sash looking stripe on their strip but I don't want people thinking I'm that shallow.....

I have a bit of a soft spot for Queen's Park because of the seminal role they played in developing the passing game that the whole world now plays ... indeed for me the highlight of our time in the lower divisions was the first game against them at the Brox with the place packed to the gunnels :pipe: