Wee Harry

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

OK I'll expand.

Thought what I did see of him at the beginning didn't look great. He seemed to run into trouble, little came off for him. Ran into players, found little space, ran the ball out of play.  Imo.  He looked miles from being fit too.

Did I think from what I saw he offered enough to keep getting game time? No.

Did I think MW would give him sufficient first team time to get fit? No.

Given that I thought he'd have too much to do and too little time to do it to earn a new contract.

Silly? If you say so, if that helps you with an element of smugness then fill your boots.

No element of smugness from me. All I am saying is, that we knew he hadnt had a lot of football before coming to us.. It takes time to get match fit. I also find it fair to give players some time to prove themselves.. I mean, look at Ronaldo and his first season at United - you could have been describing him above!!

Having said that.. its good that you can admit you were wrong. Sometimes these players take time to adjust.. remember, he came to a massive Club as wel!!!

3 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Probably our best and most important player at the moment. And you can tell he loves playing for Rangers. Sign him up (tu) 

obviously not fully fit on arrival but has made steady progress and is improving all the time, so i will be delighted if this is confirmed

Been playin well and scorin too, keeps his feet on the ground and works hard at it then the worlds his lobster, a lot of water to go under the bridge yet before we can make decisions on players, he's confident but, build on that and his scorin then who knows where he'll end up in the scheme of things !:sherlock:

It's a nice term that Warburton has when he calls him a "street footballer". Fans love players like Harry Forrester. If you're a kid you don't dream of playing a steady role in a team, you dream of scoring the kind of goal he scored against Dundee. That header against Raith was unpredictable, to an extent it was unorthodox, but that is what he is about; and fans love that when they see it in a player. He will be a fans favourite the more he plays and the longer he stays at Rangers.