Enjoy it boys

Dan Deacon

It's been some struggle in recent years but hopefully tonight we'll get the result and promotion.

A huge weight will be lifted and replaced with another heavy load of expectation to see what we can achieve next season. 

Looking forward to a great wall of noise tonight as I climb the steps to my seat in the Copland. Due to shitty scotrail I think I may miss the kick off but here's hoping I make it in time. 

Onwards and upwards. We welcome the chase.

12 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

It's been some struggle in recent years but hopefully tonight we'll get the result and promotion.

A huge weight will be lifted and replaced with another heavy load of expectation to see what we can achieve next season. 

Looking forward to a great wall of noise tonight as I climb the steps to my seat in the Copland. Due to shitty scotrail I think I may miss the kick off but here's hoping I make it in time. 

Let's enjoy the promotion, at least til the end of the season, only then will expectation come along.

26 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Dan, be great to be back in the top flight.  Personally speaking that weight will not be lifted till we win #55.  That will be the massive GIRUYYDFB that will remove the weight from my shoulders.   

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Dan, be great to be back in the top flight.  Personally speaking that weight will not be lifted till we win #55.  That will be the massive GIRUYYDFB that will remove the weight from my shoulders.   

If only i had any "likes" left today

:541: