A wee night cap

Dan Deacon

Home now with a wee wild turkey after a very enjoyable evening. I'll enjoy the next few days and get ready for our next challenge at the weekend.

Fantastic stuff tonight. The crowd were great. I'd have rather have had a few more goals but that aside I'm delighted.

26 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Home now with a wee wild turkey after a very enjoyable evening. I'll enjoy the next few days and get ready for our next challenge at the weekend.

Fantastic stuff tonight. The crowd were great. I'd have rather have had a few more goals but that aside I'm delighted.

Well you are the head of attacking peformane officer....

:craphead:

24 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Visions of Still Game :lol:

winston.png

9 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Fans were. Piss poor. Could hear the old guy behind me fart. . Regardless glad to see us back in the top tier and now it's time to get into these fuxking mutant mhanky mob. Starting from.next Sunday.  We fear no one. 

Should have been at Ibrox mate rather than going to the bingo.

;)

22 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Wild Turkey? We won the league ffs. Get yourself a real dram. 

Tucking in to a few becks and a 12 year old glenmorangie, fitting our next game is against the team we played first in d2. Can't believe after all this time we're back where we belong. God bless the Rangers :crabflute: