Our away record against the top four

blueretro

I agree it's not great but it doesn't really matter now does it? It would have been a massive concern of mine if we were going into this game at Easter Road next week needing a win but we don't.

We've been the best team by a mile over the piece but we defo need to to strengthen and iron out a few flaws that prevented us from winning at these places. Without a doubt.

falkirk both times we threw it away

hibs we were better team denied stone wall penalty missed 2 sitters goalkeeper caused there second goal 

raith we seemed more interested in celebrating 

good thing is we have not been thrashed in any of these games 

9 minutes ago, blueretro said:

Is bloody awful! 

Falkirk, Raith and Hibs. One win and a draw in five attempts.

It doesn't make good reading. We really need to beat Hivs away in our next league game. 

Dont know about you but I'd happily lose every league game left for two cup wins.   League is a 2m chase not a 6f sprint and we have shown more quality and stamina than other teams and are winning going away.

Happy with this season, so far, and looking forward to seeing who the boss brings in.

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Dont know about you but I'd happily lose every league game left for two cup wins.   League is a 2m chase not a 6f sprint and we have shown more quality and stamina than other teams and are winning going away.

Happy with this season, so far, and looking forward to seeing who the boss brings in.

Potential to be an unbelievable season considering what we went through last season.

Falkirk away first time they score from a penalty that should never have been, Falkirk away the second time we have a goal ruled out incorrectly that would have potentially meant we were 3-0 up. 

Raith away in the 3-3 game, we win that if there is one less minute of injury time. 

Hibs away we were the better team in my eyes but just didn't make it count. 

Fine margins. A victory away to Hibs would be good though, especially in a psychological sense for when we go to the harder away grounds next season. 

and meantime..........................back at the ranch.......................the league is won.............the Petrofac is bagged.......................... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and the point of this thread is............................????????????????

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Now let's look at our home record against the top 3

Hibs - 2

Raith - 2

Falkirk - 2

That's 18/18 points. 

Exactly......Hibs are what 19 points behind?

Weve also a couple of games in hand on Falkirk.

This thread IMO is picking over the bones of something that in no way matters to the season.

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Football is a funny game, I think we played better at Falkirk on both occasions than we did in the 1-0 home win, same at Easter Road compared to the 1-0 win against Hibs.

The team is weird like that. I think it's, at home they've got us to cheer them on and also intimidate the opposition somewhat. Where as away, they do actually play better but they get cocky because of it

8 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Exactly......Hibs are what 19 points behind?

Weve also a couple of games in hand on Falkirk.

This thread IMO is picking over the bones of something that in no way matters to the season.

some pople still feel that Rangers need to finish with more points than Hearts to prove some kinda point. Which personally i get as much as i don't get. 

Soon to be 22 points behind :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Worrying about things that are irrelevant now. All we asked for at the start of the season was to win this League and we have. Now we have won the Petrofac and in a Semi Final of the Scottish Cup. 

Agreed. There was a thread on here at the start of the season saying what do you consider a really good season and my reply was winning the league comfortably, the Petrofact and a good showing in the Scottish Cup. Provided we don't get mauled and humiliated off the taigs at the weekend (let alone if we actually win it) then that's exactly my definition of success. I don't mean celebrating an Old Firm defeat like it's success but I mean overall, the whole season.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Agreed. There was a thread on here at the start of the season saying what do you consider a really good reason and my reply was winning the league comfortably, the Petrofact and a good showing in the Scottish Cup. Provided we don't get mauled and humiliated off the taigs at the weekend (let alone if we actually win it) then that's exactly my definition of success. I don't mean celebrating an Old Firm defeat like it's success but I mean overall, the whole season.

If we do unfortunately get beat on Sunday I'm going to avoid RM for a few days,all the roasters of the day will be out in force.