Harry Forrester ruled out of Old Firm

Gaz52

The 25-year-old was forced off midway through the second half with a knock as he was replaced by Billy King for the closing stages of a comfortable 4-0 win.

But he is confident he will be fit for a return to the National Stadium as he eyes an Old Firm bow on Sunday.

Forrester said: “We’re just monitoring it. I’m fine. I’ve had some treatment on it, but I’ll be fine.

“I was in a bit of discomfort but it was nothing too major. It was just best for me to come off at that point. It was just a knock on my left leg, nothing too serious.”

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/14422323.Harry_Forrester_determined_to_repay_Rangers_boss_Mark_Warburton_after_clinching_new_Ibrox_deal/?

So what has changed?

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Writing off teams have gotten us in trouble in the past.

Either Forrester or McKay shouldn't of started. At the same time, they've earned their place in the first team. 

It's got us in trouble in the past, but I trust this management team a lot more than I've trusted amy management team we've had in  long time.

It looks like I'm complaining about the team selection but I'm actually not, I'm just a bit surprised they didn't choose to utilise the squad in those two positions a bit more when we have so many big games coming up.

Forrester being out would be a huge a blow, I just hope it doesn't mean we make a rash decision on including Waghorn (although that's something I doubt MW would do).

Just now, DBBTB said:

It's got us in trouble in the past, but I trust this management team a lot more than I've trusted amy management team we've had in  long time.

It looks like I'm complaining about the team selection but I'm actually not, I'm just a bit surprised they didn't choose to utilise the squad in those two positions a bit more when we have so many big games coming up.

Forrester being out would be a huge a blow, I just hope it doesn't mean we make a rash decision on including Waghorn (although that's something I doubt MW would do).

I heard it said on the radio he was starting the team that would start v the tarriers. 

I thought king and moh wouldve both started but that's what I heard suggested 

Just now, Creampuff said:

Waghorn told Sky Sports that he "wouldn't say definitely out" regarding his own fitness.

That would be a big boost if he was the one replacing Forrester.

I might be the only one but I'd rather not risk waggy for this game 

I think Haliday will be on the wing with mckay the other and law coming in or shield in centre 

Just now, The Monk said:

If both Forrester and Waghorn are out then that's a fucking huge blow, is Clark are only other option now? Ffs

Yes Clark or one of the younger lads. I wonder if he would consider throwing one of them in? 

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck