Harry Forrester ruled out of Old Firm

Gaz52

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Law will shite himself, Zelalem is nowhere near ready for a game this big, and Clark will get bullied. We're going to have to move Shiels into midfield alongside Ball and Halliday with Holt wide right.

This is a disaster. No fucking Surrender.

Just now, DBBTB said:

I think Clark will play.

Warburton is going to wantĀ somebody whoĀ has the legs toĀ track back because celtic's full backs push on a lot andĀ I don't think Shiels, Zelalem or Law offer theĀ work rate needed for that.

The only other thingĀ I can see happening is Holt playing on the rightĀ with Zelalem coming in to midfield. I think Warburton might fancy Zelalem to do well on a big wide pitchĀ like Hampden withĀ Halliday & Ball offering the physical protection but at the same time if you've already lost your most creative players do you take the risk of moving Holt, who's so key to how we play, too?

Clark doesn't have much but one thing he does have is pace. What I'd take for a few of they 40+ division one goals on Sunday. Thinking positively this could be the making of him.

FUCK. Massive, game changing blow. Can't pretend otherwise.

Only wayĀ we can hurt them enough to win the game now for me is to let Holt float between right wingĀ and centre, let Tav provide the width and bring Shiels or Law into the midfield. Clark simply cannot score if we want to win this.Ā 

In Mr Warburton I trust

His set up is not about individuality but as a mobile unit that is interchangeable, I feel sorry for Harry but there isĀ players available to come in and take his place.

I certainly can't see himĀ  changing his setup or formation as a result of this, get well soon Harry

25 minutes ago, Gillete said:

Forrester isn't any bigger than zelalem , both would find I hard physically against Rogic, Biton etc

Ā 

we have to let the ball do the work and knock itĀ around them like we can doĀ 

Ā 

I think shiels will start and I think that would be the sensible option

Forrester would've started on the wing not in the middle (tu)

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

He isn't the greatest but whenever the pressures been on this season he HAS shown up with the goods.

Well he's shown up twice out the numerousĀ chances he's been given. He's pish and not good enough to lead our line against Celtic.Ā 

Some folk need to get a fuckin grip - he's one player, a player who only joined in January ffs and we managed pretty damn well without him in the first half of the season.

Yes it's a shame as he'd have been a cert to start, but I've every faith that whoever comes in in his place will give it their all and do us proud.

No Surrender.Ā