Standing at Hampden

AldoKrfc

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ChesterPerry said:

Hope you get in stepps ger. Ive got a plan if i still dont get a ticket that if caught will possibly get me my books from the work but im confident it will work.

We all want to be there mate, hope whatever you have up your sleeve works, Good Luck ????

36 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Can guarantee it will be all standing.

I was in the upper last year and even that was standing.

I am in the upper and it better be fuckin standing. We are playing the mhanky mob and cunts want to be sat in a seat ffs. Kind of disappointed about being in upper but glad to have a ticket

7 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Feel sorry for the younger Bears who will never experience 130K at Hampden.  Dust everywhere when we scored, squeezed in so tight you couldn't get your hands in your pocket, pishing in beer cans, wet jeans, ending up 20 rows down when we scored -- but the atmosphere and the noise was second to none.   

A big dirty mark round your lips and a ring round your legs where your socks stopped. Was like nuclear fall out when the dust was settling :lol: 

52 minutes ago, SteppsGer84 said:

phoned a particular club on Monday, £20 over the phone, ticket came yesterday they only charged around £2 recorded delivery to be fair to them still hope they get relegated though dirty fuckers

Ffs you've gone and started it. We'll sell out the other semi now but only 10k will turn up for that game ???

48 minutes ago, SteppsGer84 said:

Exact same for both semi's, for the sake of a score it's worth a pop, honestly think hardest part will be getting through initially cordon which you get at Old Firm fancy my chances at the turnstiles 

Good luck to you m8, everyone will be standing anyway so I'm sure fellow bears will have no objections to you squeezing in if successful, I personally wouldn't give a fuck how many bears squeezed into our row but you always get one or two greeting faced cunts 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Good luck to you m8, everyone will be standing anyway so I'm sure fellow bears will have no objections to you squeezing in if successful, I personally wouldn't give a fuck how many bears squeezed into our row but you always get one or two greeting faced cunts 

Cheers mate ?? spot on I'm sure there will be a couple of bears who won't mind me squeezing in, I'll be going in through the the West anyway, bears will need to stand sitting in that section ?

14 minutes ago, SteppsGer84 said:

Cheers mate ?? spot on I'm sure there will be a couple of bears who won't mind me squeezing in, I'll be going in through the the West anyway, bears will need to stand sitting in that section ?

Get yerself intae row double Q as I will be standing :lol: 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Used to do it at the midden. Boy fae the drum would let you in for a score. One time our bus went with 8 tickets and ended up with about 45 of the 50 in the game :lol:

Been in a few times thanks to him :lol: 

I mind folk were asking me to sit during the UEFA Cup Final! Got told where to go though. Imagine watching a Euro final or OF from your seat :power_of_anguish:

And no, the guy wasnt disabled or anything.

Such a divide in our support with the standing/seating saga, in my opinion everyone should be standing, more likely to shout/sing etc when standing than sitting down. It's getting to the point where I think there should be a section for people who want to stand & watch the game and a different section for people who want to sit and watch the game, I know it happens in the Bundesliga games, personally think that's the best thing for everyone. Sick of seeing our support mostly seated, looks dire. 100% expect everybody in our end will stand.

If you want to sit at an OF then your honestly better off in the pub, for one you'll actually see the game which you wont if youre sitting, and also that way someone who wants to sing and support the team can get your seat instead :)

Within the next 5 years, I would hope that we trial safe standing at Ibrox. Problem is you'll get stubborn people who can't see the bigger picture, refusing to sit elsewhere, stopping any progress.

Yeah, I understand. You've sat there for 20 years. But this is needed going forward and in the same sense: "No man is bigger than the club."

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

Within the next 5 years, I would hope that we trial safe standing at Ibrox. Problem is you'll get stubborn people who can't see the bigger picture, refusing to elsewhere, stopping any progress.

Yeah, I understand. You've sat there for 20 years. But this is needed going forward and in the same sense: "No man is bigger than the club."

Could the club stop selling sts in an area?

I had a season book for 14 years and sat in 4 different areas during the period. 2 in bf one in govan corner and one in enclosure.

I liked to move about rather than remain in the one place all the time though I do understand folk who like their own seat