Possible extra security checks

Warnings in the press snooping on line forums, removing people from their homes, stop and search on buses, body searches the threat of arrest and prison for saying or singing words.the list goes on and on.

Welcome too Nationalist run Scotland.

Rangers fans in Scotland are treated worse than criminals and that is fact. You can assault 3 different coppers at 3 different times and just get tagged but sing the word fenian and its 4 months inside and whatever shite life throws at you after that. A fact of life living in the worst part of the UK for Rangers fans. :uk: 

6 hours ago, jim beam said:

Warnings in the press snooping on line forums, removing people from their homes, stop and search on buses, body searches the threat of arrest and prison for saying or singing words.the list goes on and on.

Welcome too Nationalist run Scotland.

Welcome?

When was the last time as a rangers fan you felt welcome anywhere bar home?

Know what the whole lot of the fans should just kick off they don't have enough plods to deal with total anarchy.   Let that cow sturgeon see what can really happen. Fucking wee.cow she canny even walk in those heels. Stupid cow. Police Scotland.  Scotland shame

4 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

For those of us who live south of the border and attend games regularly in England, the approach to policing matches north of the border is diabolical,  any first time fans attending a lot of games would never return.

sIt has always been like that.  Contrast two events:

1. Rangers vs Aberdeen at Pittodrie.  Take a swig out of a can, spotted by the old bill and ejected from the ground.

2. Rangers vs United in Manchester.  Drinking out of a 'big screw tap' (a large beer bottle with a screw on top).  Felt this massive hand on my shoulder, turns around to see a giant of a policeman.  After I shit myself, I thought that's me nicked.  The policeman says "just pass me that empty bottle when you are finished, we don't want anyone throwing it".

Its even worse now with the Scottish Stasi