FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Striker, always do for some reason.

If I go a game without scoring a goal with my guy I'm livid.

acm is good because assists get you some ratings boost, and the through ball is so easily worked, plus chipping in with a couple of goals is good too

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

acm is good because assists get you some ratings boost, and the through ball is so easily worked, plus chipping in with a couple of goals is good too

Not sure but I think I read no matter what you can only get him up to 75? I'm at 73 just now with 7 odd games left.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Not sure but I think I read no matter what you can only get him up to 75? I'm at 73 just now with 7 odd games left.

yeah your UT hunter is a 75, i was meaning manager ratings boost, saves you being subbed, dropped etc

what team did you go?

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

yeah your UT hunter is a 75, i was meaning manager ratings boost, saves you being subbed, dropped etc

what team did you go?

I got subbed once I think, I was at a 6.8 then scored a goal and was subbed right after it lol. Too little too late.

I'm shite at the training games other than the shooting ones. I had to keep my manager happy by being a boring kiss arse in the interviews.

I went Chelsea and went to Newcastle on loan. Wish I went another team though as I don't like how Chelsea are set up in this.

6 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Aye I see a lot of people with Slimani or Musa up top. Never knew how solid Slimani was btw! Can't get the ball off the guy. 

I like Wilshere so I'll see how he does. The ultimate aim is to get Vardy up top. He's a little stronger than Wilson and can finish better. 

I think my ultimate back two would be Williams and Koscielny, IMO Koscielny is extremely overrated.

Musa is good up front for his obvious pace but I find his fitness burns out too quickly and he gets pushed off the ball too easily as well.

Going for Vardy next but I've watched a few auctions and he'll cost the best part of 50k coins.

Just now I change between Slimani, Musa, Welbeck & Benteke.

Slimani is the man though. 

Reinstalled and now working.

Just jumped on for a quick game there. Was getting beat 2 nil in the first half and I grabbed 1 just before half time

2nd half under way and about 10 minutes into it he plays a ball back to his goalie so I chase it down with calum Wilson. Slide tackle and ball goes into net to level the match..... then the cunt disconnected. Some people are just cunts. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Don't think it plays as well as 16 tbh 

I barely played 16 mate, gave it to my brother at Christmas. Didn't like it and don't really like this one either.

I'm toying trading this in for Battlefield later this month

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I barely played 16 mate, gave it to my brother at Christmas. Didn't like it and don't really like this one either.

I'm toying trading this in for Battlefield later this month

It's pretty sluggish changing player etc. Just feels like a game they didn't really know how to finish.

I don't mind it just not as good as it should've been/could've been 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's pretty sluggish changing player etc. Just feels like a game they didn't really know how to finish.

I don't mind it just not as good as it should've been/could've been 

Yeah it's not very responsive and I find there is button lag plus some players feel like they have the turning circle of a dumper truck.

The gameplay engine is badly out of date, it's still the same on they have been using for years with tweaks. I think because of the popularity of UT they are scared to change things too much but not doing so is meaning PES is shitting all over the gameplay aspect of things.