FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

20 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

You guys get the deluxe game or just the standard one when it comes out 

well deluxe is pretty much for ut players only, so if your not a ut person like me then ge the normal one.

as for getting the game early, make a us account on your respected console, buy some us psn giftcards, redeem said cards into your psn account then download the game right now (preload) and you'll have it ready to unlock on tuesday :)5-6 am uk time

33 minutes ago, sugar_free_pizza said:

well deluxe is pretty much for ut players only, so if your not a ut person like me then ge the normal one.

as for getting the game early, make a us account on your respected console, buy some us psn giftcards, redeem said cards into your psn account then download the game right now (preload) and you'll have it ready to unlock on tuesday :)5-6 am uk time

Ill wait till Thursday mate that kinda talk goes right over my head:lol:

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Got a full rangers team , still need wallace and tav though, has anyone seen warburton or the badge ? Cant afford the strips either 

Seen the badge I'm sure, not seen Warburton though so I doubt he is in it. I'm just waiting on Wallace now, cheapest I've seen him is around 2k

3 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Seen the badge I'm sure, not seen Warburton though so I doubt he is in it. I'm just waiting on Wallace now, cheapest I've seen him is around 2k

Yeah i got him for 3300 i think it was , no coins left so thats me till it comes out , strips were about 4000 but will come down i think in next week or so 

Think mw will definitely be in it as there is a few bosses from spfl there 

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

it did last year I think it gives you the 12k this year too. It gives you a lot of exclusive kits (although they don't matter as it will be our away and third kits I use) and guaranteed team of the week players every week too.

We've only got home and away kits in it this year, is it not 12k worth of packs throughout the year?

that sucks I never wear the home top but if I need to then I will have too.

and I've only had that version once so can only go with that experience and that was last year they gave the full 12k at once but that was all the bonuses you got.

I think the offers change as well depending when you bought it.

the amazon page for the super deluxe edition makes it seem like its throughout the year but if I remember correctly it was the same last year too and it was just a dump of FIFA points.

Even if it is weekly though it is basically free 50k packs (gold premium player packs going by that page) if your on Xbox you get loan legends as well as your team of the week loans too.