FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

16 hours ago, ready1873 said:

WHY DO I KEEP GETTING MATCHED WITH FUCKING SAUDI BASTARDS!?!?!

Doing my box in. Keep playing Al Hilal or some other similar named scum. Had to get a draw there for divison 2 with us and got one. Game was laggy as fuck and lost.

Haha it's because not many people use 3* teams mate, and the main Saudi teams are 3* teams.they must think the same about rangers ?

Qualifying for the WL is unbearable at times, lost in the final to the worst penalty and decision ever in the last minute, the next time was winning 2-1 last minute and was 'disconnected' from EA servers, but was still connected, then won in the last minute of the final.

Sweaty as fuck.

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Qualifying for the WL is unbearable at times, lost in the final to the worst penalty and decision ever in the last minute, the next time was winning 2-1 last minute and was 'disconnected' from EA servers, but was still connected, then won in the last minute of the final.

Sweaty as fuck.

What's the standard like in the weekend league m8?qualifed this week ,only started playing Fifa a few weeks ago and ultimate last 2 weeks ,got a feeling gonna get my arse handed to me lol

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sweaty as fuck.

I've still no qualified once.

1 hour ago, Steelydan1690 said:

What's the standard like in the weekend league m8?qualifed this week ,only started playing Fifa a few weeks ago and ultimate last 2 weeks ,got a feeling gonna get my arse handed to me lol

On Xbox it's harder due to the amount of pros and youtubers etc on it but it's hard anyway.

Div 1 standard plus for everyone and it's an absolute sweat fest good luck you'll need it.

14 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

On Xbox it's harder due to the amount of pros and youtubers etc on it but it's hard anyway.

Div 1 standard plus for everyone and it's an absolute sweat fest good luck you'll need it.

Cheers m8,Quilfied first time of asking ,need to brush up my defence a bit and il do fine ,hopefully get a few wins 

3 hours ago, Steelydan1690 said:

A lot harder than a normal UT game, Park the bus near enough every game, you'll get some amount of cunts winning with 1/2 shots.

3 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

I've still no qualified once.

Wish I had coins so I didn't need it lol.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

A lot harder than a normal UT game, Park the bus near enough every game, you'll get some amount of cunts winning with 1/2 shots.

I spunked about £50 of bookie winnings on points a while back, got superb packs and I've got a dynamite team and 100k sitting.

Best luck I've ever had with UT.

4 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

I spunked about £50 of bookie winnings on points a while back, got superb packs and I've got a dynamite team and 100k sitting.

Best luck I've ever had with UT.

Not a spent a penny this year, had Countinho twice and Marcelo, from the weekend league, had fuck all from the draft, won it twice and never made my money back.

Probably got 100k worth in my two teams but lost some amount on players.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Not a spent a penny this year, had Countinho twice and Marcelo, from the weekend league, had fuck all from the draft, won it twice and never made my money back.

Probably got 100k worth in my two teams but lost some amount on players.

Are the WL players as sweaty as the draft players?

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Haha I'm gonna get my arse handed to me then ,if I win a few games il be happy :rofl:

3 hours ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Cheers m8,Quilfied first time of asking ,need to brush up my defence a bit and il do fine ,hopefully get a few wins 

I hope so man but fear the worst.

Best advice I can give you is go for the jugular early ultra attacking, team pressing and high pressure no one expects that and you may score early then sit back and defend.

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I hope so man but fear the worst.

Best advice I can give you is go for the jugular early ultra attacking, team pressing and high pressure no one expects that and you may score early then sit back and defend.

Sweaty bastard.