FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I hope so man but fear the worst.

Best advice I can give you is go for the jugular early ultra attacking, team pressing and high pressure no one expects that and you may score early then sit back and defend.

People that sit back and defend should give up, honestly the biggest worst cunts to exist.

7 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

1 nil up 88th min and doris is being a pain in the arse trying to put me off. Shouting like fuck at her telling her if I concede it's her fault. They attack and I concede a pen. Called her a bitch then saved the penalty. Get that right up ye hen. Back up to div 4 as well with the win. 

Well done Dan I'm back in div 4 as well.

Getting pissed off with this now, got to the final to qualify twice then lost both times in unlucky circumstances. I`m in division 3, winning 7 out of 7 leagues played but want to change things up. My two teams are:

Farhmann                                                                                                                                 

Brosinksi Toprak Naldo Wendell      

Draxler Gustavo (CDM) Thiago     

Bellerabi Hahn (80 brown card) Coman                                              

Moya

Carvajal Varane Laporte Tremoulinas                                                                            Vela    N`Zonzi (CDM) Ben Arfa (CAM) Carrasco

Ben-Yedder Gameiro

But I`m thinking of getting

Butland

Clyne Matip Smalling Rose

Zaha Matic (CDM) Welbeck (CAM) Walcott

Gray (IF 81) Vardy

Is that a decent team as that would take literally all my money saved up?

34 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Getting pissed off with this now, got to the final to qualify twice then lost both times in unlucky circumstances. I`m in division 3, winning 7 out of 7 leagues played but want to change things up. My two teams are:

Farhmann                                                                                                                                  Moya

Brosinksi Toprak Naldo Wendell                                                                               Carvajal Varane Laporte Tremoulinas

Draxler Gustavo (CDM) Thiago                                                                                 Vela    N`Zonzi (CDM) Ben Arfa (CAM) Carrasco

Bellerabi Hahn (80 brown card) Coman                                                                                Ben-Yedder Gameiro

Butland

Gray (IF 81) Vardy

Don't be one of those premiership faggots. I fucking hate they cunts :lol: 

I don't usually go five-star teams online. Typically pick (if not us) teams like Zenit, Porto, Lyon, Leverkusen; teams below the elite.

But have been a few of the top star teams, Juventus a few times, Bayern, Atletico...But found Arsenal were terrific to play as. Rapid attack, technically excellent midfield and solid, quick defence.

Favourite team is PSV or Bilbao though.

Back into division three. I find once you're there you generally play anyone from one, two or three.

Faced some right solid cunts on it. A guy beat me 3-0 with Boca, me Rangers, was a close enough game barring the scoreline. Found out after it he had played 920+ games and only lost 60 odd. Won divison one 102 times.

3 minutes ago, The Monk said:

It`s why I want to buy it :lol:, pace abusers with strikers like Musa, Gray, Vardy etc just destroy me on counter attacks and I don`t know how, they lump it forward and every time my defence just fucks up.

I have 30k and am thinking of selling my teams as they aren`t good enough considering some of the nerds I`m up against, almost every cunt I play now has teams of Blue, black, whatever random colour cards and sometimes I can edge out wins like 1-0 by frustrating them but its just exhausting as my players like N`Zonzi and so on just can`t compete.

Whenever I play they cunts I just park the bus :lol: With my Bundesliga team it completely nullifies their attack as they can't get in behind my defence and the defenders are quick enough and dominant enough in the air to deal with them with every other attack. 

Naldo-Sokratis-Toprak all with shadow chemistry is the best defence I've used in this game, naldo wins everything in the air and the other two are quick so it really is a perfectly balanced back 3.

1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

Whenever I play they cunts I just park the bus :lol: With my Bundesliga team it completely nullifies their attack as they can't get in behind my defence and the defenders are quick enough and dominant enough in the air to deal with them with every other attack. 

Naldo-Sokratis-Toprak all with shadow chemistry is the best defence I've used in this game, naldo wins everything in the air and the other two are quick so it really is a perfectly balanced back 3.

Who do you have upfront, I like Hahn but feel I just need someone better. Was tempted by the IF Werner

1 hour ago, The Monk said:

Farhmann                                                                                                                                 

Moya

Carvajal Varane Laporte Tremoulinas                                                                            Vela    N`Zonzi (CDM) Ben Arfa (CAM) Carrasco

Ben-Yedder Gameiro

Butland

Gray (IF 81) Vardy

Got to the final, cunt had a brilliant team and had stat cards on everybody, got some unbelievable luck.

Williams > Matip.

I have 

Begovic

Clyne Smalling Alderweireld Rose

Movember Hendo Fernandinho Ramsey

Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez. 

Still cant get out of div 3. Pain in the arse. Also haven't qualified for the WL either. 

Still have my MLS team

IF Howard

Wynne Van Damme Ciman Lawrence

Gerrard Bradley Kaka

Giovinco

MVP David Villa Dos Santos. 

You get the ball on Villas right foot and he will score from anywhere on the pitch. Ridiculous player

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I have 

Begovic

Clyne Smalling Alderweireld Rose

Movember Hendo Fernandinho Ramsey

Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez. 

Still cant get out of div 3. Pain in the arse. Also haven't qualified for the WL either. 

Still have my MLS team

IF Howard

Wynne Van Damme Ciman Lawrence

Gerrard Bradley Kaka

Giovinco

MVP David Villa Dos Santos. 

You get the ball on Villas right foot and he will score from anywhere on the pitch. Ridiculous player

Villa's shooting is ridiculous man :lol: Scored some amount of goals from the edge of the box with him when I was using an MLS team.

1 hour ago, The Monk said:

Farhmann                                                                                                                                 

Moya

Ben-Yedder Gameiro

Butland

Gray (IF 81) Vardy

Butland is a weird one very inconsistent for me I bought Bravo earlier but haven't used him yet.

Just now, lidorfc said:

Villa's shooting is ridiculous man :lol: Scored some amount of goals from the edge of the box with him when I was using an MLS team.

This purple card is honestly amazing. You know that way you're shooting from that far out it should give the keeper enough time to get across but they just can't get anywhere near it. The best ones are the ones from 40 yards in off the post.  From Butland to De Gea he is unstoppable. I've scored every type of goal with him