FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

Started playing UT again as I'm a bit bored of seasons, made an MLS team, how fucking good is Zardes? :lol: 74 rating, 6 ft 2, 86 pace, 79 physical, decent enough shooting and a decent dribbler. I've got his chemistry style as hunter also so he's fucking quality. 

Howard

Wynne, Opara, Marquez (fucking rapid defence!)

Pirlo, Edu

Barrios,                Beasley

Villa/Kaka

Drogba/Dos Santos , Zardes

Unbeaten so far using this team.

5 hours ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Just starting ultimate team for first time 2night,didn't have a clue wtf was going on but my m8 helped me ,looks a class mode ,gonna build an EPL team over next few days see how I get on

Don't go epl. Overpriced and limited talent pool. German Spanish or Italian

Spanking cunts with my Bundesliga team the day man .

Fahrmann

Sokratis         Naldo     Toprak

Keita (81 rated)-Sanches

Esswin                 Raffael                 Costa

Wood               Poulsen

Poulsen with hunter chemistry is quality man, 6ft 4, dominant in the air and fucking rapid man. 3-5-2 is the best formation on UT imo,  I barely concede any goals when using it. You definitely want 2 quick, strong CDM's though. The improved version of Keita is a beast man, he's very similar to Kante just not as good defensively, but still decent.

15 hours ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Just starting ultimate team for first time 2night,didn't have a clue wtf was going on but my m8 helped me ,looks a class mode ,gonna build an EPL team over next few days see how I get on

Give a sweaty Italian league team a go.

Handanovic

Abate

Koulibaly

Benatia

Evra

Strootman

De Rossi I have Khedira

Benega

Valero

Palacio

Bacca.

When I use my MLS team I've scored quite a few goals by just sprinting from my LCB position to the opponents box and setting up a striker, I don't know why but sometimes my CB just seems unstoppable :lol: I do it pretty consistently with Opara.  Anyone else do this? 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Played someone with a 95 Harry Chapman card from Sheffield United, beat him 2-0 half time rage quit. Guessing it might even be him.

It is him undoubtedly yeah they are pro cards every professional that plays gets them.

Plus a Canadian kid who is/was dying got one too too depending if he is dead or not.

Fucking raging with FUT today.. every cunt has all the pink/blue cards and destroys me.. Just switced to a 4-2-3-1 formation after having been on the 4-1-2-1-2... I probably just need to play more, but some cunts are unbelievable... cant stop them and they intercept EVERY fucking ball. Cunts. Im probably gonna need a new controller soon :lol:

3 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It is him undoubtedly yeah they are pro cards every professional that plays gets them.

Plus a Canadian kid who is/was dying got one too too depending if he is dead or not.

I wonder how many cunts messaged that wee guy abuse if they noticed it was him :lol: There had to be a few, it's the fucking internet.

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Fucking raging with FUT today.. every cunt has all the pink/blue cards and destroys me.. Just switced to a 4-2-3-1 formation after having been on the 4-1-2-1-2... I probably just need to play more, but some cunts are unbelievable... cant stop them and they intercept EVERY fucking ball. Cunts. Im probably gonna need a new controller soon :lol:

I've been playing like that since starting ultimate team again, not really closing down just cutting off passing routes, someone was doing it to me earlier and I was fucking raging that I couldn't score :lol: Ended up a bore 0-0 with 10 shots on goal in total. 

1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

I've been playing like that since starting ultimate team again, not really closing down just cutting off passing routes, someone was doing it to me earlier and I was fucking raging that I couldn't score :lol: Ended up a bore 0-0 with 10 shots on goal in total. 

Haha, yeah... I get the total rage on when cunts just completely outplay me.. Im not a bad player, but there are people out there who are just too good.. I get the feeling that they spend a lot of money on the game as well... Is that possible?

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Haha, yeah... I get the total rage on when cunts just completely outplay me.. Im not a bad player, but there are people out there who are just too good.. I get the feeling that they spend a lot of money on the game as well... Is that possible?

Definitely, there are people that spends hundreds if not thousands on packs.

Just now, lidorfc said:

Definitely, there are people that spends hundreds if not thousands on packs.

I just dont want to do that... seems pretty impossible to beat that kind of player though.. Having said that, Ill probably come in pissed one night and try and "show them" haha.

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I just dont want to do that... seems pretty impossible to beat that kind of player though.. Having said that, Ill probably come in pissed one night and try and "show them" haha.

I absolutely spanked a cunt with all those fancy high rated cards and a 91 rated hazard as striker with my Serie A team, was so satisfying. 4-0, could have been 9 or 10. Got this wee silver striker upfront who's like 5ft 8 with 92 pace, just getting him in behind the guys defence.