FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

1 hour ago, lidorfc said:

I wonder how many cunts messaged that wee guy abuse if they noticed it was him :lol: There had to be a few, it's the fucking internet.

I think it's a certainty he got some abuse.

I wouldn't be shocked if that cunt that the tarriers like to exploit has one too TBH.

I've been back playing UT for about 3 days and already I'm absolutely sick of playing the same BPL team with Musa upfront, there are so many teams to choose from yet I'm constantly coming up against BPL teams. And they always use the same tactic, which fails, pass to a player and dribble. I've not lost a game in nearly 3 seasons because I keep coming up against these players :lol: 

21 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

I've been back playing UT for about 3 days and already I'm absolutely sick of playing the same BPL team with Musa upfront, there are so many teams to choose from yet I'm constantly coming up against BPL teams. And they always use the same tactic, which fails, pass to a player and dribble. I've not lost a game in nearly 3 seasons because I keep coming up against these players :lol: 

That Weekend League is predictable as fuck, Smalling and Bailly, Musa/Rushford, Walker/Bellerin got boring as fuck playing virtually the same team every game.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

That Weekend League is predictable as fuck, Smalling and Bailly, Musa/Rushford, Walker/Bellerin got boring as fuck playing virtually the same team every game.

I'm bored of UT again within days, I was pure enjoying for the first few seasons as well, you'd think there would be a way to avoid players coming up against the same teams over and over again. 

15 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

I'm bored of UT again within days, I was pure enjoying for the first few seasons as well, you'd think there would be a way to avoid players coming up against the same teams over and over again. 

I've played about 400 games, and not really bored of it yet, mainly because how shit it was last year, but starting now to get annoyed because the teams are always the same, pain in the fucking arse.

4 hours ago, The Monk said:

To be fair, I`ve played people with 5 at the back and instantly go to park the bus from kick off despite having a better team than me and it does piss me off.

5 back attacking high press team pressing is how I play. See if I was better at finishing I'd be a champion. 

23 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Many hate messages do you get a week? :lol: 

It's not too bad but maybe 1 a week. I normally delete them without reply but sometimes I just reply with the match stats when I've got better possession and shots etc then the argument about 5 at the back doesn't really wash. Their saying it's too defensive but it's actually a very good attacking formation 5 3 2 

It just gives you the added protection when you are on the back foot. My wing backs spend more time in opposition half than my own.

played a cunt tonight on UT and the badge flashes up......celtic. 

hands started getting sweaty and thinking if he bursts through his guys getting it. 

Beat him 2-1 and doing laps of the living room. i wonder if supporters of other clubs are like this 

12 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

played a cunt tonight on UT and the badge flashes up......celtic. 

hands started getting sweaty and thinking if he bursts through his guys getting it. 

Beat him 2-1 and doing laps of the living room. i wonder if supporters of other clubs are like this 

I do that one of them pops up it's super try hard mode keeping the ball and just playing like an absolute cunt. Every goal is both replays and a dab celebration after the shush to the corner flag pausing the game etc.

10 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Was thinking along the lines of Grogzy

10 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

How do you tag someone in this I sense a name change.

Perhaps Dan "lost to an MLS team" Deacon.

I've had a few name changes think I'm banned from them now.