• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

This cunts trying to fire in the word strategically as much as possible 

Owen columba coyle :lol:

Fuck up ya stoater

Was it the guy Lawrie. Comes out with all the big words that no cunt knows the meaning of. 

1 minute ago, The Rangers FC said:

The Glasgow overspill is to blame (td). It's defo still a stronghold, and yesterday proved that. The main street was bouncing. I was part of it.

It's a long time since I've seen that in Kilwinkie mate glad to hear it. I was in the Delta in Irvine after helicopter Sunday but I thought those days were gone in North Ayrshire

18 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

I gave up on ssb, pished off with the adverts.

There's more disgruntled tims on BBC Ireland than pope saying it's OK to use condoms.(Sarcastic)

Aye adverts being doing my tits in as well. Been listening to sportsound the last wee while but will check out BBC Ireland (tu). 

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

What a jakey manky cunt Gordon is. Throwing Wes' water bottle, trying every trick in the book, trying to put him off. Absolute riddy up there with Broonaldo trying to star us out! What a state!

Anyone who cannot respect their profession and others who operate within it deserves all thats coming to them.

Gordon will leave Craptic a failure, noone will care or remember. 

13 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It's a long time since I've seen that in Kilwinkie mate glad to hear it. I was in the Delta in Irvine after helicopter Sunday but I thought those days were gone in North Ayrshire

I can't speak for elsewhere in Ayrshire but Kilwinning certainly is still a stronghold. 

Just now, The Rangers FC said:

I can't speak for elsewhere in Ayrshire but Kilwinning certainly is still a stronghold. 

The Vic bar and the Market and the old Stab and Hounds always were but I remember being in the Claremont (can't remember what it's called now) for an OF game and it was hoaching.

Just now, The Beast said:

The Vic bar and the Market and the old Stab and Hounds always were but I remember being in the Claremont (can't remember what it's called now) for an OF game and it was hoaching.

Aye the Claremont has always been theirs unfortunately. Theres a CSC bus that leaves from there too. 

Home (formerly The Foundry) is my local. It's a neutral pub but yesterday it was 95% Rangers. Had a good sing song after the game. 

36 minutes ago, The Rangers FC said:

The Glasgow overspill is to blame (td). It's defo still a stronghold, and yesterday proved that. The main street was bouncing. I was part of it.

It's the same in Larkhall. They wear their mhanky tops around the place with pride as if they're proving some kind of point. They don't need to wear the dirty grey hooped tops for us to know who they are. 

Yesterday was the same in Larkhall the street was red white and blue and people were dancing on the road! The pubs were playing the tunes and it was a happy place.

It was good to see. 

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

It's the same in Larkhall. They wear their mhanky tops around the place with pride as if they're proving some kind of point. They don't need to wear the dirty grey hooped tops for us to know who they are. 

Yesterday was the same in Larkhall the street was red white and blue and people were dancing on the road! The pubs were playing the tunes and it was a happy place.

It was good to see. 

Aye, what a day and what a result. The town was absolutely jumping until late.

45 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

What a jakey manky cunt Gordon is. Throwing Wes' water bottle, trying every trick in the book, trying to put him off. Absolute riddy up there with Broonaldo trying to stare us out! What a state!

And tae think McCoist let him train with us before he fucked off tae the Bheast. 

Another McCoist fuck up.