Season ticket??

kirky_loyal

I did think that if we had beaten celtic on sunday that the club would have had them out straight away with everyone on a high. 

Do you think that with there being a chance of getting into europe and then possibly having to spend more in the summer that they may be looking at more of an increase than they were originally planning?

3 minutes ago, ManchestGer said:

If I go to online sales it comes up on there for my seat with a price which I'm presuming is next seasons? I tried to add semi's/finals but it wouldn't allow me so I'll have to phone up instead. 

Its not, info hasnt been released yet.

34 minutes ago, james_85 said:

I did think that if we had beaten celtic on sunday that the club would have had them out straight away with everyone on a high. 

Do you think that with there being a chance of getting into europe and then possibly having to spend more in the summer that they may be looking at more of an increase than they were originally planning?

We did beat celtic

23 minutes ago, Sket said:

I reckon I'll be about £450 for CF1. Around £100 increase which would be fine with me.

Nearly a 25% increase, I think that is way too much. How much was your area the last season we were in the SPL?

7 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Nearly a 25% increase, I think that is way too much. How much was your area the last season we were in the SPL?

I have no idea,I can barely remember what I done last week never mind 4/5 years ago.

£450 is reasonable imo.

10 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

£490 in the Govan Rear I'm sure my uncle was. I was around £250 for being an infant at that time :pipe: 

Have to keep the prices down the quality of player and the football on show is not worth a big bump. Scottish football is on its arse now and to attract young fans the product has to drastically improve, or be affordable.

Tickets for all Scottish games should never be more than £15.00.

25 minutes ago, Mojo84 said:

It would be impossible to try and justify anything more than a 10% increase which I think will probably end up being the case. 

We cannot start to make money unless we put them back to 2012 prices or thereabouts.

10% would not do it.

20-25% rise is what I expect to see 

7 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

We cannot start to make money unless we put them back to 2012 prices or thereabouts.

10% would not do it.

Our squad bill will be a fraction of what it was in 2012, so I can't see why they would go back upto full price.

Say they go to £450 average. That works out at £25 a game (18 league games) 

Thousands just paid £28 to go to fucking Hibs :lol:

We can't scream for board to 'get the wallet out' if we aren't prepared to do it ourselves.

10 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

10% would not do it.

My 2011/12 price was 20% more expensive than my current price and I think we had around 37k season ticket holders then, almost exactly what we have now. As has been mentioned, our wage bill should be significantly smaller than it was in 2011/12 and although we are running at a loss just now, we wouldn't be servicing a massive debt like we were then. 

A 10% increase would keep most fans happy, bring in extra revenue and hopefully hit season ticket numbers of 40k+ again. Shall we split the difference and call it 15%?