New Home Kit Apparently Leaked

11 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Typical RM never happy always moaning, worse than my 3 year old.

i like it, wish it wasn't puma but the actual top is quite nice. Luke the white and I bet you all grow to like it if it is actually the top

you're basically saying we're not allowed an opinion?

respect  what other people's have to say, just because you disagree doesn't mean you're more right

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do our tops have to change so much each year? Other clubs Real, A.C., Inter even the bheasts keep their basic design. Our strips from the 60s & 70s were always blue with maybe white on the collar not sleeves. Red was only on the socks. I never think when I  see a top with red for the first time it a real Rangers top. Only the opinion of an old man. But we should maintain our traditions.

We've got puma till 17/18, after then I think we should consider under armour.  They are a relatively young company and in the UK only spurs, Southampton and villa have thier strips made by them.  They are gaining a good reputation for quality. 

First time I saw it, I really didn't like it.

Second time, it was disappointing.

Third time, I'm beginning not to mind it so much.

Let's face it, even the worst ones are a lovely colour with a brilliant badge.

And they always look a bit  better when they're in action. 

On 4/23/2016 at 9:37 AM, Courtyard Bear said:

At least its not an adidas top and we get stuck with the obligatory 3 stripes down the sleeves. 

Which we have never been stuck with anytime before in our history... And Adidas' new templates have the stripes down the side of the torso... And are infinitely smarter than the Puma shite... Apart from that you are spot on.

15 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Which we have never been stuck with anytime before in our history... And Adidas' new templates have the stripes down the side of the torso... And are infinitely smarter than the Puma shite... Apart from that you are spot on.

So we get the obligatory 3 stripes (tu) glad we sorted that out.