Shadow hanging over the piggery today.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Judging by pics in the press they had a display about Lawell.

Lawwell was well relieved it wasn't aimed at him 

They really ought to include, a literacy test in their season book renewal form.?

If they had a boycott no one would notice

They will proably blame the empty seats on Deila but the truth is..... this has been happening long before our financial problems in 2012.  They like to think themselves a good and loyal support but they are nothing short of shite.

Making a huge banner to have a go at their CEO, and they can't even spell his name right

Talk about embarrassing. I mean imagine how many people were involved in, or seen that before today's game, and not one of the thick cunts were able to spell the name of their CEO. It's not like it's even a hard name to spell ffs :belm:

Comedy gold

Thank fuck I was born a Bluenose :uk:

13 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Making a huge banner to have a go at their CEO, and they can't even spell his name right

Talk about embarrassing. I mean imagine how many people were involved in, or seen that before today's game, and not one of the thick cunts were able to spell the name of their CEO. It's not like it's even a hard name to spell ffs :belm:

Comedy gold

Thank fuck I was born a Bluenose :uk:

Not the first time either.  Celtc's support is full of smart people it would seem.

1613249457_c33fc10ec0_z.jpg?zz=1

How they do the spelling for their banners is like this, each scum member is given a letter to remember from the word that is to be used. But being Jakey tramps one of them always goes missing,. The dhim that got the extra W was in rehab, hence Lawell.

Source rehab nurse friend.