Scottish manager of the year awards

Virtuoso

Souness was on sky sports 1 there doings his punditry. And he got asked "can Rangers win the league next year"

And he said that in all the old firm he's seen, he's never seen one side dominate the ball like we did and that we played then off the park. Mark Warburtons done a great job.

:541:

He also said he misses the supporter's too

17 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

The shortlist:

Mark Warburton

Peter Houston

Jim McIntyre

Jim McInally

Other than Warburton, the others are surprising. Thought McInnes or Neilson would have been up there.

Don't care who's excluded or why, no matter, it should be Mr Warburton by a country fucking mile!!! Word of caution though....we live in the country and in the era of the vested interest!!!

McInness doesn't deserve to be on any MOTY shortlist unless it's the bottler MOTY. 

Warburton will surely have this in the bag. Funny trunk nose isn't nominated. 

Surprised Ronny isn't on it. Even though he is utter shite, he still has won a league title. 

3 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

McInness doesn't deserve to be on any MOTY shortlist unless it's the bottler MOTY. 

Warburton will surely have this in the bag. Funny trunk nose isn't nominated. 

Surprised Ronny isn't on it. Even though he is utter shite, he still has been gifted a tainted league title. 

Had to correct your grammar, don't let it happen again.:pipe:

42 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Souness was on sky sports 1 there doings his punditry. And he got asked "can Rangers win the league next year"

And he said that in all the old firm he's seen, he's never seen one side dominate the ball like we did and that we played then off the park. Mark Warburtons done a great job.

:541:

He also said he misses the supporter's too

I watched that last night, he got asked questions via twitter and the question (and who asked it - twitter name) where shown on screen...It was Graham Spiers that asked that question.  :lol:

7 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

I watched that last night, he got asked questions via twitter and the question (and who asked it - twitter name) where shown on screen...It was Graham Spiers that asked that question.  :lol:

I thought it was him too! I was meaning to look it up lol