Obsessed anti Rangers bheast outed

8 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

No but I have some knowledge of how databases are constructed and how they operate.  Part of the college training but the main training concerned networking.  They tack all sorts of shit on to it just to familiarise you with what the people using a network are doing. 

An IT with some knowledge of how Databases are created and work. 

What people using a network are doing is using a network. 

That's basic O level stuff. Respects you have done well in your, ahem, IT career. :praise:

So what is your college achieved level of qualification ? 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

You do know what happened to us 4 years ago don't you. 

What do you believe was to blame ?  Bad luck ?

Trouble is the obsessive tims took full advantage and now see it as some kind of badge of honour to try and do the dirty on us. And they seem to have an obsession with us on this forum too far too often. Sad really. What a immature obsessive bunch they are.

I agree there were some extremely dodgy goings on at HMRC in East Kilbride. However how can we be expected to believe it was down to a guy who worked in a different dept and who left over a decade before somebody started illegally divulging details about our case?

3 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I agree there were some extremely dodgy goings on at HMRC in East Kilbride. However how can we be expected to believe it was down to a guy who worked in a different dept and who left over a decade before somebody started illegally divulging details about our case?

Well it was down to some or quite a few of them involved at HMRC. 

As for this guy, the buggers trying to do the dirty on us now, not saying he would have done the dirty on us in the past, but to be fair appear he does seem to have kept some quite interesting company in the past

Just now, tannerall said:

As for this guy, the buggers trying to do the dirty on us now, but to be fair appear he does seem to have kept some quite interesting company in the past

Either singularly or collectively - they timmigrants were/are responsible - and the same as big jock, somebody knows.

5 minutes ago, tannerall said:

As for this guy, the buggers trying to do the dirty on us now, not saying he would have done the dirty on us in the past, but to be fair appear he does seem to have kept some quite interesting company in the past

The guy is an absolute obsessive bheast of the highest order for sure 

16 minutes ago, tannerall said:

An IT with some knowledge of how Databases are created and work. 

What people using a network are doing is using a network. 

That's basic O level stuff. Respects you have done well in your, ahem, IT career. :praise:

So what is your college achieved level of qualification level ? 

You don't understand it.  I know more about databases than the fact they contain data and it's accessible and editable.

You think I need to know anything about chip architecture and how gates in a processor work to be a network IT guy?  I don't but I do know a lot more than I need to simply because they tack all this stuff on to it.  I have a bachelors degree.

Most IT guys do not manage data in the sense that they are accessing or organising data in any way.  They are managing the means to access and share the data among specific individuals and keep it secure.  Most people who access it know little more than how to use the specific program they're working with.

Now if you want to continue down some irrelevant path that has nothing to do with the core of this topic that's your decision but you're verging into making a tit of yourself territory for no reason I can think of other than being pointlessly confrontational with a fellow fan.

46 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I'm not questioning your integrity, I'm just suggesting someone else with less moral and ethical integrity than yourself could easily take advantage. 

Agreed ? 

The only angle I'm suggesting is that someone with a grudge against us working in a situation where there was info available on the BTC would have to have a lot of integrity to ignore it. 

What's the correct angle you suggest. Ignore it ?

If he has released ANY information related to HMRC, no matter how it was obtained, then he my be guilty under the Official Secrets Act which every HMRC employee signs.  The authorities should be looking at that angle.

17 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

You don't understand it.  I know more about databases than the fact they contain data and it's accessible and editable.

You think I need to know anything about chip architecture and how gates in a processor work to be a network IT guy?  I don't but I do know a lot more than I need to simply because they tack all this stuff on to it.  I have a bachelors degree.

Most IT guys do not manage data in the sense that they are accessing or organising data in any way.  They are managing the means to access and share the data among specific individuals and keep it secure.  Most people who access it know little more than how to use the specific program they're working with.

Now if you want to continue down some irrelevant path that has nothing to do with the core of this topic that's your decision but you're verging into making a tit of yourself territory for no reason I can think of other than being pointlessly confrontational with a fellow fan.

Chip architecture and logic gates are the basic building blocks of a computer system. That's O level stuff too which I hope was covered at some stage of your course. I'm not the smartest guy but have a wee bit of knowledge (good Scottish education system) and a few qualifications in various aspects of computers, data processing, microprocessor  technology, and electronics.   Nothing near a bachelor of course....... think I'd have to lose a lot of knowledge to reach that........ 

Oh, and back to the topic. 

I said I believe  that Mr McVey would have had access to confidential data when he was at the HMRC.......then you came in and said that he would never have taken advantage as IT guys tended to all have lots  of integrity..........

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Chip architecture and logic gates are the basic building blocks of a computer system. That's O level stuff too which I hope was covered at some stage of your course. I'm not the smartest guy but have a wee bit of knowledge (good Scottish education system) and a few qualifications in various aspects of computers, data processing, microprocessor  technology, and electronics.   Nothing near a bachelor of course....... think I'd have to lose a lot of knowledge to reach that........ 

Oh, and back to the topic. 

I said I believe  that Mr McVey would have had access to confidential data when he was at the HMRC.......then you came in and said that he would never have taken advantage as IT guys tended to all have lots  of integrity..........

I said i doubted he would have legitimate access.  And since you appear to have nothing to say that doesn't contain what amounts to abuse of a fellow fan I will just put you on the ignore list now because I didn't come here to take shit like that from you or anyone else.  And that's disappointing because you're now the 10th on a list in a forum where I thought people were brothers in arms so to speak but where it turns out there is a faction with a mindless tendency to be pointlessly insulting.

56 minutes ago, tannerall said:

You do know what happened to us 4 years ago don't you. 

What do you believe was to blame ?  Bad luck ?

Trouble is the obsessive tims took full advantage and now see it as some kind of badge of honour to try and do the dirty on us. And they seem to have an obsession with us on this forum too far too often. Sad really. What an immature obsessive bunch they are.

Clearly don't do sarcasm. ??

9 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I said i doubted he would have legitimate access.  And since you appear to have nothing to say that doesn't contain what amounts to abuse of a fellow fan I will just put you on the ignore list now because I didn't come here to take shit like that from you or anyone else.  And that's disappointing because you're now the 10th on a list in a forum where I thought people were brothers in arms so to speak but where it turns out there is a faction with a mindless tendency to be pointlessly insulting.

10 out of 10 Gers fans can't be wrong.

:pipe:

Reply from my tax man brother regarding whether this guy could have gained any access to confidential data.

Yes, but he would've signed the Official Secrets Act.

Just to be clear, he mentions on his CV he worked in EK as a civil servant and the article assumes it was centre 1 HMRC.

But he clearly states on his CV that he was IT manager at the Overseas Development which is also civil service and also based in EK beside hairmyres hospital.

This is the department which gives million of pounds of our tax to 3rd world shitholes and then the staff fly first class to attend banquets held by the kings of these countries paid for by our millions.  Total cunt of an organisation but fuck all to do with HMRC.

2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

See a thing about this is my brother at one stage was an investigator.  He's the guy who will come after you if they think you're dodging your full share.  A thing he once told me is that only the police and the tax men can trace a car licence plate number.

When he was on his way to work or just driving about anywhere at all if he saw someone driving an expensive car he would take the number then check to see if the registered owner had paid enough taxes to be thought able to afford such a car.  Crafty stuff.

But as he said in his first reply this guy isn't a tax professional and I'm guessing that if he were accessing confidential information it may have been illegitimate.  An IT guy doesn't need data access to do his job. 

They do the same thing in Soith Africa when they see guys with expensive paintings

;)

8 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

I noticed that too. I also noticed that according to his job history he did not work for HMRC but some other dept.

He may be yet another rabid bheast but not convinced he is the one to blame for any leaks.

Thing is. 16 years ago was roughly when all this kicked off. So the re is a chance he was employed at a time when the it was different and did not have the auditing capabilities they do now. I remember btc being talked about in my work in that sort of time frame.

2 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Thing is. 16 years ago was roughly when all this kicked off. So the re is a chance he was employed at a time when the it was different and did not have the auditing capabilities they do now. I remember btc being talked about in my work in that sort of time frame.

Are you sure about your timescales?

I understood we did not even start having ebt's until 2001 ish and  no problem was raised until way after that. I never heard of them until about 5 years ago

13 hours ago, Dutchy said:

My personal bug bear ATM is the way the BBC refuse to report on us due to a completely manufactured 'dispute' by their own scum supporting reporters.

Have said this before that I never watch bbc Scotland and if I want to watch anything that is on bbc1 and bbc2 then I watch it on SKY 953 and 972 which is bbc NI..never give the horrible republican cunts the hits. 

15 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I spoke to someone a few days ago ..Both of us didn't know what we did for a living .It was a chance friendly meeting .I asked her what she did .She said she was from Hmrc in London .I was curious .Without sounding and mentioning football I probed to see how important she was .I found out she was very high up and was visiting Scottish offices .I then carefully mentioned I worked in both E-k and Cumbernauld .Cutting to the chase .Hmrc in England are very very aware of the clear nepotism that is going on and determined to do something about it .Thats what her remit was and is ..It cheered me up knowing this ..These bastards are going to get their just deserts 

We can only hope this is just the start and next on the list will be councils and then make inroads to the schools who are allowed to discriminate on who they employ and take away the extra funding it costs to segregate kids in the name of religion. Somebody on a post mentioned Karma..

12 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

These people couldn't recognise hypocrisy if they stared it in the face on a daily basis, and you know what-  they do just that and never spot it, every single day.. 

That's the word from OlegKuznetsov and its hypocrisy. "Every single day"....It used to be about Football and has been replaced with an inbred hatred of anything and everything to do with there rivals. We can only hope our return to the top tier will be filled with swift justice for the people against the hypocrites :uk: 

1 hour ago, folkestoneger said:

Are you sure about your timescales?

I understood we did not even start having ebt's until 2001 ish and  no problem was raised until way after that. I never heard of them until about 5 years ago

I left my last job in 2004. At some point before  that i was debating with a colleague about this ebt rap that the tims were jizzing over.

The date in quesion is 2000. However 5 years is nothing. I still have sources in my old company. I still get interesting info. If (and its a big if) someone was any sort of senior bod they could have groomed juniors and kept their relationship and sources in place.

54 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

We can only hope this is just the start and next on the list will be councils and then make inroads to the schools who are allowed to discriminate on who they employ and take away the extra funding it costs to segregate kids in the name of religion. Somebody on a post mentioned Karma..

Explain more on the schools part mate ? Not aware of that ,though it wouldn't surprise me .

The guy is a wrongun. A rancid bheast living off his civil service final salary pension, taking the piss and laughing his cock off at us. 

Some of these clever well educated IT types can hack into just about anything anywhereon the planet, but I am thinkng this cunt had unfettered access to pretty much everything in any cas being a manager. In my company even the lower ranking can acces everything an individual does or accesses. They do not need to access particular files, to see what you have been up to.

This cunt was probably up to no good concerning us, but we already know, with evidence,  there was illegal wrong doing perp'd by HMRC employees against us,  but the whole deal was covered up and no action from plod. It is very easy for HMRC to see every key stroke that every employee ever made. They know well the cimes committed against us and by whom. Our mistake was not mounting a very public and sustained campaign against them. Bad publicity is the politico's nightmare and our case was in the public interest and should have warranted  a publc enquiry. We simply didn't publicly pressure them enough.

I would say we either mount another very public campaign and don't  take no for an answer, or just ignore all these cunts, denying thm the oxygen they crave. Now there's a worthy project for the new united fan group to lead and they have the RFFF money to put to good use. Let us rattle a few cages as we take Scottish football by storm on the park and we might just get listened to this time and get a few of the malcontents put behind bars. The rewards would be limitless in bringing down HMRC.

31 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Explain more on the schools part mate ? Not aware of that ,though it wouldn't surprise me .

Catholic schools in Scotland are allowed to religiously select staff on the basis of faith. Just google it. Not that this is relevant to me.they are also allowed to discrimate against non catholics,athiests,homos and people co-habiting.