Obsessed anti Rangers bheast outed

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

We can only hope this is just the start and next on the list will be councils and then make inroads to the schools who are allowed to discriminate on who they employ and take away the extra funding it costs to segregate kids in the name of religion. Somebody on a post mentioned Karma..

No doubt she will end up towing the political line as the political ruling classes don't like bad publicity on the civil service. As for the sectarian schooling policy, the problem is, no one can be arsed and it will mean repealing some special law for taigs and the politico's won't touch it as it's a vote loser. Again, it would need the support of political parties to do so, so it just won't happen. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

No doubt she will end up towing the political line as the political ruling classes don't like bad publicity on the civil service. As for the sectarian schooling policy, the problem is, no one can be arsed and it will mean repealing some special law for taigs and the politico's won't touch it as it's a vote loser. Again, it would need the support of political parties to do so, so it just won't happen. 

Certainly..absolutely no chance of  anything changing on sectarian schooling when you saw that photo of salmon and his entourage in a slop house in Govan with ira collecting tins on the bar. There is no chance till the kids who were involved in the voting process at the age of 16 see through the snp and the republicans wee games of nepotism and devisive schooling. We really need to be appealing to these kids to get involved at all levels of reporting and media,community councils and unions and work there way up the ladder.  

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Catholic schools in Scotland are allowed to religiously select staff on the basis of faith. Just google it. Not that this is relevant to me.they are also allowed to discrimate against non catholics,athiests,homos and people co-habiting. 

Even the office staff have to be Catholic to work in one of their schools. A woman I worked with was asked to leave because she lied on her application about her religion and was found out.

Imagine if nondenominational schools put "Catholics need not apply" on their job adverts. There would be a complete outcry, yet they can blatantly advertise "non-Catholics need not apply", and that is fine.

I'm not sure if it's still like that but it certainly used to be

EDIT I just realised that read like I worked in the Tim school! Lol! It was after she was sacked from the Tim school I worked with her!! 

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

Even the office staff have to be Catholic to work in one of their schools. A woman I worked with was asked to leave because she lied on her application about her religion and was found out.

Imagine if nondenominational schools put "Catholics need not apply" on their job adverts. There would be a complete outcry, yet they can blatantly advertise "non-Catholics need not apply", and that is fine.

I'm not sure if it's still like that but it certainly used to be

Got told about this recently, that last year, a woman who had been on a temp contract for 3year and a full time job came up and she was overlooked to employ a catholic. So unless it has changed in the last year they are still allowed to discriminate. 

Must admit I do not understand these obsessive weirdos at all. All I'm concerned about is we beat their shitty team on the park and in the league. They have taken paranoia and obsession to a previously unheard of level in any type of sport or profession and you have to question why. Is it down to them simply realising they will never be better than us so they then try to destroy us.

What makes it laughable is they are so fucking moronic they use terms like sporting integrity and fairness meanwhile their actions go totally against the principles they trumpet. While it sticks in my craw to stoop to their level do we just ignore it, in which case they will get even more ridiculous and desperate in their quest to bring us down, or do we fight back.

IMHO it has reached the stage where we have to somehow stop these twisted, obsessive, paranoid fucktards even if it means identifying and outing them. 

3 hours ago, Carsons Dog said:

I see the bheast has deleted his twitter

Which is nice

Wonder why? Maybe now that everyone can see him he realises he  his arguments were wrong and he feels exposed? 

Just wondering. If there has been slander of the club etc, is it possible to use rff to take out private prosecution? 

Just now, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Wonder why? Maybe now that everyone can see him he realises he  his arguments were wrong and he feels exposed? 

Just wondering. If there has been slander of the club etc, is it possible to use rff to take out private prosecution? 

That cash is gone mate

But it’s normal for senior IT to have administrator rights to access all areas of a system.

Not in any decently managed company.

And.. why always refer to them a bheast fc?  For puposes of a blog just call them celtic.  Pretty boring read to be honest.

22 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

When I worked in the tax office, my superior was a rhabid beggar from Shotts who was demoted rather than sacked when he was found to be leaking information regarding the BTC all over the web.

Him, his Dad, his Sister and his sister's Husband all work for HMRC as well and all in Bathgate and Livingston, all in management roles. You see what we're up against...

Glad I refused his hand shake on my way out the door. Dirty low-life is lucky I didn't stick the head right on him, the greasy IRA-obsessed cunt. You should see him, he looks exactly what you'd expect a member of the RA to look like

Surname Lynch or Sugden per chance?

8 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Thing is. 16 years ago was roughly when all this kicked off. So the re is a chance he was employed at a time when the it was different and did not have the auditing capabilities they do now. I remember btc being talked about in my work in that sort of time frame.

Again though he was employed by a completely different organisation, even if it was different back then. The guy's job was literally nothing to do with HMRC he just worked in an office in the same town as an HMRC office.

Just now, Virtuoso said:

Surname Lynch or Sugden per chance?

You can guarantee if an ordinary employee posted pictures of them boozing on the job (even if working from home) with emails marked official sensitive on display they'd not be working there anymore.

17 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

You don't understand it.  I know more about databases than the fact they contain data and it's accessible and editable.

You think I need to know anything about chip architecture and how gates in a processor work to be a network IT guy?  I don't but I do know a lot more than I need to simply because they tack all this stuff on to it.  I have a bachelors degree.

Most IT guys do not manage data in the sense that they are accessing or organising data in any way.  They are managing the means to access and share the data among specific individuals and keep it secure.  Most people who access it know little more than how to use the specific program they're working with.

Now if you want to continue down some irrelevant path that has nothing to do with the core of this topic that's your decision but you're verging into making a tit of yourself territory for no reason I can think of other than being pointlessly confrontational with a fellow fan.

Just a wee different slant here. I know fuck all of this guy or if he leaked or not.

However in my work we migrated to a new email system.  I phoned IT and got mine changed. I had to get an ip address for the guy to get in. I then sat and watched as he done the migration for me. 

I noticed he had to go into the emails section. So it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility that someone could've done something along those lines and seen emails etc.

Loads of ways an IT person can see personal emails, correspondents etc 

On 01/05/2016 at 10:38 AM, OhW said:

Their jealousy and bitterness seems to have grown along with the age of the internet. Their types always think they are fighting the good cause, but they are little more than social media, hysteria-addcited, faux-offended, group-think imbeciles.  

Very  well put sir, just about sums them up in two sentences.