Dirty lowlife scum at Copland rd steps.

Smile

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Evening Times.........

A spokesman for Rangers FC said: “The Club is disgusted and disappointed that individuals would tarnish the memory of the 66 football fans who lost their lives in the Ibrox Disaster. 

“This incident has been reported to Police Scotland and the offending material has been removed.  

“The Club is currently reviewing CCTV footage and will assist Police Scotland with their enquiries.”

1 hour ago, blueretro said:

I wonder if this guy knows anything about it?

66.jpg

Never batted an eyelid and you have to ask yourself why. Pure and simply I know what these fuckin pondlife are capable of. Just seems that every time you think it's bad,these scummy cunts turn out to be what you would scrape from the bottom of your shoes after walking through dog shit. Sometimes words are just not enough for shite like that above.  

"See if you see a Celtic fan try to condemn this, don't believe a word they say. They sing about the 66 victims up and down the country on their supporters buses, when they're in their safe zone with their pals they will happily sit and mock it, laugh about it etc. I's a way of life for them to hate Rangers. I despise each and every one of them and I'd love nothing more than slow painful justice on anyone that's mocked the Ibrox disaster and I don't mean prison by that. I mean Michael Stone showing up at one of their funerals and blasting away some more of them"

Jamie Vardy

Just now, North Antrim Bear said:

Seriously hope that is a fake. How can anyone have that much hatred?

A fake?? They are all scummy stinking smelly cunts. What could make u think that's a fake? Do u think their rotten support aren't capable of that? Defo not fake 

Just now, Fabric said:

A fake?? They are all scummy stinking smelly cunts. What could make u think that's a fake? Do u think their rotten support aren't capable of that? Defo not fake 

They're certainly more than capable of it. I like to see the best in humanity, hence why I hope it would be a fake. You're probably right though. Scum.

3 minutes ago, North Antrim Bear said:

They're certainly more than capable of it. I like to see the best in humanity, hence why I hope it would be a fake. You're probably right though. Scum.

I like ur angle and do agree however when it's us that concern them then nothing would surprise me at how low they would go. That grey and green hoops is a real one with a real horrible fat tink in it. The west of Scotland is a shithole and the good Protestant unionist people are second class citizens 

27 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

"See if you see a Celtic fan try to condemn this, don't believe a word they say. They sing about the 66 victims up and down the country on their supporters buses, when they're in their safe zone with their pals they will happily sit and mock it, laugh about it etc. I's a way of life for them to hate Rangers. I despise each and every one of them and I'd love nothing more than slow painful justice on anyone that's mocked the Ibrox disaster and I don't mean prison by that. I mean Michael Stone showing up at one of their funerals and blasting away some more of them"

Jamie Vardy

Your spot on,fucking scumbags.

Aye but, but, but we won the Fair Play award once.

Hate those scummy cunts with a passion, they are just proving what everyone already knows. Rotten taigy bastards

Scotsman got it up now as well so at least its not a media blackout as I expected. Hope the vermin who done this gets put in a room with a member from each of the families for just 2mins.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/rangers-fans-fury-at-graffiti-mocking-ibrox-disaster-1-4117507