Butcher urges Rangers long-term deal for Warburton

JFK-1

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Yes I'm being serious well offended no, let down and angered yes? It baffles me how easy a time people who have no time for and insult our club get get off people on here 

For what? Doing an ice cream based promotional shoot for an ICT competition? Is there something else to it I'm missing?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

For what? Doing an ice cream based promotional shoot for an ICT competition? Is there something else to it I'm missing?

I think you are missing it 

forget that then have you read his book? He absolutely slaughters us in it - I had no respect for the man for almost ten years previous to that because of it 

people who say the stuff he did about us are no friend of the club and deserves no more respect from the fans - he is a cunt of a man 

great player yes absolutely but that doesn't define you as a person 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I think you are missing it 

forget that then have you read his book? He absolutely slaughters us in it - I had no respect for the man for almost ten years previous to that because of it 

people who say the stuff he did about us are no friend of the club and deserves no more respect from the fans - he is a cunt of a man 

great player yes absolutely but that doesn't define you as a person 

Only book I've read is Hateley's.

What did he say about us? 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Only book I've read is Hateley's.

What did he say about us? 

Fans bigots, absolutely slaughtered the late Davie Cooper, 

someone who's read it more recently can give you more detail just remember feeling let down and angered over it especially as we had been giving him merchandise and hospitality gigs in the years before it before he was managing 

19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Fans bigots, absolutely slaughtered the late Davie Cooper, 

someone who's read it more recently can give you more detail just remember feeling let down and angered over it especially as we had been giving him merchandise and hospitality gigs in the years before it before he was managing 

Think I'll read it myself before branding him anything.

3 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Can't agree with this at all mate. Think your emotion is just getting to you.

Take a look at Fernando and his battles. I am so proud of the way the club and the fans rally round one of our own.

That's a completely different scenario whereby someone is seriously ill. I'd donate to help his cause no matter what club he played for.

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Some folk just can't take those blue tinted specs off when it comes to past players. 

Some people can't help hating past players - and when was it wrong to have 'blue tinted' views on here! Oh dear! 

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Are you serious? You honestly think people hate him for him being honest in that article? We all know you are a pitiful deluded little man but that takes it to the next level 

Ah the chief 'hate fest poster' burps! 

14 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Some people can't help hating past players - and when was it wrong to have 'blue tinted' views on here! Oh dear! 

Ah there's that word again "hate" seems to pop up everytime folk don't agree to go down on bended knee whenever a so called legends who has done nothing but put the boot in since he left has something to say. 

7 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ah there's that word again "hate" seems to pop up everytime folk don't agree to go down on bended knee whenever a so called legends who has done nothing but put the boot in since he left has something to say. 

Ah there that hatred for a ledgend again - why? Because a man gave an opinion ! 

21 hours ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

Cant forget helicopter Sunday either 

There's no denying that he played his part that day - 22nd May 2005 - and clearly the joy he had when knowing that the timmigrants were second was a sight to be seen.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'd love to see Walter call BP9 a cunt just to see his reaction.

HATER :lol:

The same Walter who said this:

"We wish the new Rangers Football Club every good fortune."

Cunt...? :pipe:

17 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Essentially, if you've ever contributed to Rangers success you're subject to a one strike policy, implemented by a vocal minority on here, and that's it everything else is forgotten.

That's the words I've been looking for - well said I might plagerise that! 

Its all about opinions some you might agree with some you don't. The only thing that really matters is what the current manager and players do at the club now and I don't think there is anyone who doesn't want to see Mr Warburtons contract extended.Theres been a few ex players getting it by some on here for what they said or didn't say some even criticising Brian Laudrup for not having a big enough love fest for the Rangers Brian Laudrup ffs,Goughs another dear me. As I say its all about opinions. You don't have to love any ex player ive criticised a few myself but to hate ex players for  expressing an honest opinion or not in the case of others really is a bit much.

3 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Plagiarism counts as a strike and your 'Rangers man' card would be revoked.

(tu)

Plagiarism = flattery 

( imagine that - being a'Rangers man' is somehow wrong on here - I was accused of wearing 'blue tinted specs' yesterday - that's probably 2 strikes!)