JFK-1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Some people can't help hating past players - and when was it wrong to have 'blue tinted' views on here! Oh dear! 

Theres that word again, sad it's the only thing you can use to clam a point. 

Buthcher has done nothing legendary since he left the club and to compare that wanker to true legends of Rangers is sad in the extreme. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Theres that word again, sad it's the only thing you can use to clam a point. 

Buthcher has done nothing legendary since he left the club and to compare that wanker to true legends of Rangers is sad in the extreme. 

But what he achieved for this club was exceptional and to call him a Wanker for giving honest opinions, while par for the course with some posters on here, seems 'harsh' based on what I think really counts - the facts he played and captained us ! 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

But what he achieved for this club was exceptional and to call him a Wanker for giving honest opinions, while par for the course with some posters on here, seems 'harsh' based on what I think really counts - the facts he played and captained us ! 

Honest opinions :lol: so everything that Buthcher has said and done since he left in the huff is honest opinions, ffs away and gives us peace. 

11 hours ago, thebooler said:

That's a completely different scenario whereby someone is seriously ill. I'd donate to help his cause no matter what club he played for.

Its not just about donating, its about the support and love he receives from the fans.

I think you are being overly harsh to suggest that an ex player for us should get no different treatment  than any other player from any other club in the world.

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honest opinions :lol: so everything that Buthcher has said and done since he left in the huff is honest opinions, ffs away and gives us peace. 

So he lied ? They were not his honest opinions? Gee us peace! 

31 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So he lied ? They were not his honest opinions? Gee us peace! 

Trying to figure out what your agenda is by defending Terry Butcher, a man guilty of so much treason against Rangers he might as well spit on our crest for a Daily Record exclusive.

Over twenty thousand posts ? Not bad for a fenian sleeper agent.

4 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Its not just about donating, its about the support and love he receives from the fans.

I think you are being overly harsh to suggest that an ex player for us should get no different treatment  than any other player from any other club in the world.

What I'm suggesting is, they get very well paid to do a job for us. Some become legends and it's almost like they've never left - guys like Stein, Johnston, Cooper, big Amo, Gazza, and a good few more.

There's others who just slip off into the dark and we struggle at times to even remember their names.

That's just how it is.

Butcher, IMO was in the first category. A guy who captained our club to major success.

He moved in to the other category after spouting off about us when we hit the skids. He was also disappointed he was never offered the managers job at Ibrox. 

I wouldn't call him a cunt or a wanker, because he did play for our club, but he is a bit of a dick now in my mind. ?

Warburton is the best manager we've had in a long time.  It's important to keep hold of him.  I seen this on twitter and thought of the sad days that will come after he leaves:

x.JPG

6 hours ago, yermaw145 said:

Trying to figure out what your agenda is by defending Terry Butcher, a man guilty of so much treason against Rangers he might as well spit on our crest for a Daily Record exclusive.

Over twenty thousand posts ? Not bad for a fenian sleeper agent.

:lol: Treason against Rangers - :lol::lol: slight lack of perspective - not uncommon on here but that's stunning! 

The rest of your post is just pathetic Twaddle 

23 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: Treason against Rangers - :lol::lol: slight lack of perspective - not uncommon on here but that's stunning! 

The rest of your post is just pathetic Twaddle 

Out of curiosity, if Butcher actually spat on the badge for a Daily Recrd exclusive would your reaction still be 'remember the good times' ? 

On 16/05/2016 at 1:13 AM, mabawsa said:

Spot on.Won't forget his comments in his book about the club and Super Cooper! King Richard,his eventual replacement, was superior in my view. 

Big Richardo, one of my personal favs.

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Out of curiosity, if Butcher actually spat on the badge for a Daily Recrd exclusive would your reaction still be 'remember the good times' ? 

anyone that had an issue with it would be a) a hater b) a paranoid protestant c) something to do with having pitch forks out

10 hours ago, King Jela said:

No but he didn't - mind you now you've posted that on here folk will believe it happened! 

Warburton has to achieve this year before we talk about extending his contract, all looks rosy so far regarding how he's done with us, at Rangers though you are always just a few games away from a crisis and people calling for your head.

20 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Warburton is the best manager we've had in a long time.  It's important to keep hold of him.  I seen this on twitter and thought of the sad days that will come after he leaves:

x.JPG

There is truth to what he said in his interview but it's hard to take a 52 year old man trying to be a hipster by wearing a trilby hat seriously tbh.

image.png

I have no time for Terry Butcher disgraced himself in my eyes by talking shite about us when we were down when he could have been one of the men the fans rallied behind, but he showed his true colours. Hopefully will have nothing to do with us again.

6 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

No but he didn't - mind you now you've posted that on here folk will believe it happened! 

Just because someone once played for Rangers doesnt mean they are infallible or that they should be free from criticism. You are a right baby when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Anyway BP9, Butcher was once charged with misconduct at an OF game, if it had happened in this day and age you'd be calling for him to be banned sine die.

17 hours ago, King Jela said:

7 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

No...

Right...so finally you answer the question.  There are limits to the allowances you make for your heroes' behaviour.  Try and understand that some people set that limit lower than you do. If they make any allowance for how good the player was that is; personally I don't.