Wallace assault

11 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Fucking hell.   It does look like someone sparks out one of our players in the centre circle.  Charges must be brought over this.  These are blatant assaults that could and should see jail time for the offenders.

Invading a pitch is one thing, it's happened many times and will happen many more.  assaulting players and staff is totaly different.  Anyone who done that is a dirty disgusting scumbag and I hope the book is thrown at you.

I am fuming about this, and the mealy mouthed statement from the SFA helps nothing. I know it's still early, but they better come out with something more damning and action better be taken against hibs.

Their behaviour is disgusting, I didn't know our players were being assaulted at the time.

This pales in comparison but where we were, there was clear incitement to riot, dirty fuckers waving tricolors at us isn't over exuberance. There was thousands of them goading our support and no matter what anyone says, Rangers supporters prevented that from becoming a riot.

I fucking detest that club and hope they're stuck down in the championship for years to come yet

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

As well as plenty tv cameras there must have been at least 100 photographers around the park and so far not fuckin one has anything in the media.

Maybe it's possible that plod has asked the media to hold back on printing any evidence.

4 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

Their behaviour is disgusting, I didn't know our players were being assaulted at the time.

This pales in comparison but where we were, there was clear incitement to riot, dirty fuckers waving tricolors at us isn't over exuberance. There was thousands of them goading our support and no matter what anyone says, Rangers supporters prevented that from becoming a riot.

I fucking detest that club and hope they're stuck down in the championship for years to come yet

As far as the SFA dealing with Hibs, because of player and staff assaults, I'd say Hibs should get a three year ban from entering the Scottish Cup. As well, EUFA should ban them from entering Europe next season and that spot should go to the cup runners-up.

Just now, 72barca said:

Maybe it's possible that plod has asked the media to hold back on printing any evidence.

Its a stick on somethings going on because if that was us it would be all over the planet with photos and video footage of every attack.

1 minute ago, 72barca said:

As far as the SFA dealing with Hibs, because of player and staff assaults, I'd say Hibs should get a three year ban from entering the Scottish Cup. As well, EUFA should ban them from entering Europe next season and that spot should go to the cup runners-up.

I wouldn't want it.  Not that it would happen though.  They need to be punished first and foremost and not a slap in the wrist because they're some stupid wee mob.

1 minute ago, 72barca said:

I wouldn't want us to take that place because we 100% didn't deserve it after that utterly shite performance today.

I don't think they should be banned from the SC, maybe play behind closed doors but agree they should lose the european place, maybe given to the next placed team in the SPL 

10 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Jim Hannah is appealing on Facebook for fans who witnessed anything or recorded anything to contact the police and get a crime report number.

I've got a pile of photos but most of them are blurred to fuck, the intention was to try and capture faces. I'd hope bears caught better footage but I'd doubt it unless they have more professional equipment. I think we'll have to hope the police (aye right) took appropriate footage.

Wonder if we'll see any dawn raids to mop up these inbred cunts 

51 minutes ago, Inigo said:

This is what happens when it's constantly reinforced that it's OK to hate Rangers. 

I keep saying it. We're supposed to be the bigots, but fans from the other clubs hate us far more than we hate anything. 

But, you know, they don't say fenian or pope so nobody cares.

Post of the year. 

Scottish football needs to take a serious look at itself. It's allowed zealots and bigots to freely express their hate in far more than just verbal forms, yet certain songs are apparently more concerning. 

This is what happens when you pander to hatred and bigotry. 

We're a fucking football team and Club, but there's a whole culture of dehumanising prejudice against us that would have people charged if we were a religion, race or nationality.

One Scotland. Many cultures. Except that one that's a big successful football Club with a link to a certain community that aren't currently popular in Scotland.

I find it hard to take Scottish football seriously now. If the TBB witch hunt and EBT witch hunt didn't prove the point, how many more instances of this will? 

one of our players  who was assaulted today on the pitch should contact the pfa and sue the fuck of the sfa for not providing a safe place of work to carry out their duties as a footballer. that would get the ball rolling and heads would also roll for this disgrace.

8 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Scottish football needs to take a serious look at itself. It's allowed zealots and bigots to freely express their hate in far more than just verbal forms, yet certain songs are apparently more concerning. 

This is what happens when you pander to hatred and bigotry. 

We're a fucking football team and Club, but there's a whole culture of dehumanising prejudice against us that would have people charged if we were a religion, race or nationality.

One Scotland. Many cultures. Except that one that's a big successful football Club with a link to a certain community that aren't currently popular in Scotland.

I find it hard to take Scottish football seriously now. If the TBB witch hunt and EBT witch hunt didn't prove the point, how many more instances of this will? 

No likes left...but like. 

1 hour ago, North Antrim Bear said:

Absolutely disgraceful. Hibs fans should be banned.

No,  hibs should be banned.  

Without being biased,  I would call for any club who's fans behaved like this to be banned from playing in the coming season.  This final was shown worldwide and after the spectacular showing of the old firm game,  this is an embarrassment.  They won the trophy fair and square,  but Fuck letting these cunts compete at all next season.

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Kenny Miller defo NOT assaulted.........

Good news, but someone in a Rangers strip got sparked out in the centre cirlce.  Not sure if it was a player or if it was a full kit wanker :P    Ether way, someone took a sore one and it's fucking disgraceful.

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Good news, but someone in a Rangers strip got sparked out in the centre cirlce.  Not sure if it was a player or if it was a full kit wanker :P    Ether way, someone took a sore one and it's fucking disgraceful.

Looked like wee Holty mate. He has a distinctive gate :lol:

47 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

As well as plenty tv cameras there must have been at least 100 photographers around the park and so far not fuckin one has anything in the media.

Willie Vass will have a lot of material. I imagine a lot of it wont be published until after any legal matters are concluded.