Wallace assault

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, OLDHMSLAD said:

Not Acceptable on our Captain is attacked  Im in my late 40s old Skool Walter Smith Hooligan grew up moved on but now will come out for HIBS games and i hope all old ICF boys will smash HIBS

Dae ye, aye?

6 minutes ago, OLDHMSLAD said:

Not Acceptable on our Captain is attacked  Im in my late 40s old Skool Walter Smith Hooligan grew up moved on but now will come out for HIBS games and i hope all old ICF boys will smash HIBS

FFS you sound like a 12 year old about to have her first period.

Seen this footage in HD. The Wallace attack is shocking, he gets hit by one then turns round and another is feeling brave enough to have a pop but Waldo ducks out of the way before getting hit and then gets away with another player!

The guy in the middle of the park, when you see it at first you think Rangers player but Iv watched it a couple of times now and tracked the Rangers players. None of them are there, and when you see it up close its actually a Hibs fan who just sits down then falls on to his back and lays there before another one of there mob appears next to him! 

Theres another couple of incidents with that mob trying to get in our players faces before officials, possibly from Hibs, get in between them! 

I would be be interested to see other footage from around the technical area though! Warburton looked raging and genuinely concerned for the players safety! That along with Andy Walker saying Davie Weir had been got at & the other sky guy mentioning Dean Sheils being involved suggests there was a lot more going on pitch side! 

On a side note, seemingly Dean Sheils had to be held back ? On yourself wee man!! 

3 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

If they can't get that guy before a court, then you know something truly is up. That picture could not be more clear.

Absolutely. I think more pictures and videos will continue emerge from the media types soon too. A number pics and videos of course will have been passed to plod but there will also be a number, like the one above that they have been sitting on for their big exclusive pictures for their leading stories.......

12 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Seen this footage in HD. The Wallace attack is shocking, he gets hit by one then turns round and another is feeling brave enough to have a pop but Waldo ducks out of the way before getting hit! 

The guy in the middle of the park, when you see it at first you think Rangers player but Iv watched it a couple of times now and fracked the Rangers players. None of them are there, and when you see it up close its actually a Hibs fan who just sits down then falls on to his back and lays there before another one of there mob appears next to him! 

Theres another couple of incidents with that mob trying to get in our players faces before officials, possibly from Hibs, get in between them! 

I would be be interested to see other footage from around the technical area though! Warburton looked raging and genuinely concerned for the players safety! That along with Andy Walker saying Davie Weir had been got at & the other sky guy mentioning Dean Sheils being involved suggests there was a lot more going on pitch side! 

On a side note, seemingly Dean Sheils had to be held back ? On yourself wee man!! 

Wish Shiels had gotten involved during the 90 minutes

3 hours ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Fuckin animals them, Aberdeen and the bead rattlers are all the same disgusting behaviour, let's see what the punishment is for this as usual unless it's rangers at fault it'll be brushed under the carpet !!!

If its the same punishment to Motherwell for their pitch invasion ,it will be the square root of fuck all.

28 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

As an aside , it's no surprise they got to Wallace,  as he stood like a statue for 90 minutes.

Fuck up you clown. Mibbe no his best performance but taking the piss like that about him getting a slap is shitebag material.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

What did he contribute? He didn't help the defence and he was absolutely nono existent in an attacking sense. 

Tell me what he done of any note in the entire 90 minutes.  

He, along with many players, didn't turn up in the manner required but it's a team game and he was far from our worst performer! The Captain....as ever...done us proud!! The result didn't go our way but that shouldn't detract from what has been a magnificent season!! You think because we lost that Lee Wallace should take the rap? Bollocks....we lost due to an extended period of inactivity...no more....no less!!!

59 minutes ago, Wafflesniffer said:

Fuck up you clown. Mibbe no his best performance but taking the piss like that about him getting a slap is shitebag material.

I am not condoning what happened to him. Far from it. And it's obviously too early for brevity by the looks of it.

Try and keep the derisory comments about our players' poor performance on the pitch off this thread chaps. 

Regardless of they way our players did their job today,it is not acceptable for any professional person, including footballers of all clubs, to be attacked and assaulted by scum at any time. 

Let's focus on getting those responsible for these assaults taken to task.

59 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

He, along with many players, didn't turn up in the manner required but it's a team game and he was far from our worst performer! The Captain....as ever...done us proud!! The result didn't go our way but that shouldn't detract from what has been a magnificent season!! You think because we lost that Lee Wallace should take the rap? Bollocks....we lost due to an extended period of inactivity...no more....no less!!!

I don't think he should take any more or any less blame than any other players. I dont recall even insinuating that he was our worst performer.  Like many he was an enormous dissappointment Today. 

Surely watching the game you must have been thinking " where's waldo"? I certainly was.