Barton hints he is Ibrox bound?

robg58

2 hours ago, Bhudda said:

He's a cunt and the Bob Dylan lyrics combined with hash tagging WATP just seems like he's ripping the piss.

Happy either way tbh, he's a cracking played but i never like to see arseholes like Barton in our jersey.  Que sera sera.

Dae ye no, aye very good.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Willis said:

I think he'll be a good singing, I personally dont care about a players off pitch persona if he plays well on the pitch.

Ive seen plenty saying hes an arsehole etc but I havent seen many criticize his playing ability

He's going to sing ? Probably heard a lot of good things about the karaoke enjoyed by Rangers players in the past. 

As for him definitely joining us I believe the answer is blowing in the wind. 

My advice is don' think twice Joey, it's alright. 

6 minutes ago, tannerall said:

He's going to sing ? Probably heard a lot of good things about the karaoke enjoyed by Rangers players in the past. 

As for him definitely joining us I believe the answer is blowing in the wind. 

My advice is don' think twice Joey, it's alright. 

As long as he knows all the verses of the Sash before his first game he's Ok

I'd absolutely love it if we sign him , he'd give us the dig and hard man attitude that's what's going to be needed if Saturday's reaction to our club is anything to go by!! Our club and fans are going to be abused everywhere we go so he'd be ideal to give it ?? fucking bring it on!!! 

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think under Brenda he will be for the off in this trannysfer window.

How can we adapt this Spurs gem for Brendas first visit?

Low lie, the fields of Tranfield Road.
Where Rodgers rogers Roger from behind.
If 5 o'clock shadow is your thing,
An Adam's apple and balls that swing,
You won't be lonely round the fields of Tranfield Road.

5 minutes ago, JR said:

The captain of Scotland...? Surely not. 

He doesn't seem a TB type of player he likes quick players who are smaller than him to make him feel superior, only really likes big guys at the weekend/after hours.

Did someone say allegedly.

Just now, Smile said:

He doesn't seem TB type of player he likes quick players who are smaller than him to make him feel superior, only like big guys at the weekend.

But...but...he's the captain of Scotland...he's got to stay, so we can rip him to fucking shreds. 

Just now, JR said:

But...but...he's the captain of Scotland...he's got to stay, so we can rip him to fucking shreds. 

I thought in the game we played they had actually erected a statue of him in the middle of the park.

Just now, Smile said:

I thought in the game we played they had actually erected a statue of him in the middle of the park.

Rumour has it he's still out there.... wondering where Barry McKay went.. 

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

#rollupandspendyourlastdime

whats he saying eh? What we are skint eh and we canni afford him,  is it because we blown the budget on his wage erm... Fux sake man I'm para. 

How long is a "short break" ya wee bassa. 

I want him to sign, but can't take him seriously. The more it's dragged on, the more I've been losing interest in it. It's turned into a complete pantomime.

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Burnley offering a new deal as of a few hours ago, hope we are not being played.

Wasn't it just the original contract offer from Burnley. Do we know for sure there was a 2nd offer?

BBC Scotland -Joey Barton has agreed terms to move to Rangers and could formally sign as a free agent within the next 24 hours.

The midfielder was weighing up contract offers from the Ibrox side and his current club, Burnley, and has opted to move to Glasgow after visiting Rangers' Auchenhowie training ground.

In a series of cryptic tweets on Monday, Barton suggested that he had decided to join Rangers.

The BBC has learned that he has accepted their contract offer.

Barton, a former Manchester City, Newcastle, QPR and Marseille player, who has one England cap, spoke with Rangers manager Mark Warburton on his visit to Auchenhowie nine days ago.

He was named player of the year at Burnley this season.

No signed contracts at yet tho...