kicked out of cup

corbyblue

. you should be kicked right of this forum before your  obviously speculating to get fans foaming at the mouth comes to pass. THERE IS ONE AND ONE CLUB ONLY THAT BEHAVED DISGRACEFULLY AT CUP FINAL AND IT SURE WAS NOT RANGERS.the  sfa and police should be congratulating and praising our supported for their remarkable restraint despite severe provocation.

58 minutes ago, corbyblue said:

Got a funny feeling that the corrupt sfa will kick us and the hivs out the scottish cup next season . 

I was thinking if the SFA don't act accordingly with severe punishment for hibs (exactly what WOULD happen to us if shoe was on the other foot). Then maybe we should withdraw participation from the next years Scottish cup on the grounds that the SFA can't guarantee our players safety on the field of play? I wonder how the sponsors would take to that?

3 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Spurs fans came up with this belter

Low lie, the fields of Tranfield Road.
Where Rodgers rogers Roger from behind.
If 5 o'clock shadow is your thing,
An Adam's apple and balls that swing,
You won't be lonely round the fields of Tranfield Road.

Seems he was caught hanging about with trannys in a gay bar

Caught with trannys?... Oh deary deary me,  still I'm sure it will be barely mentioned over the next few years :-D

8 hours ago, corbyblue said:

Got a funny feeling that the corrupt sfa will kick us and the hivs out the scottish cup next season . 

The minimum acceptable punishment should be hibs being banned for 3 years from the Scottish Cup,  however I would be happy to see hibs being banned from European competition,  their stadium closed all season and not allowed to compete in the sc for 3 years.  There needs to be exceptionally harsh punishments so that all fans of every club in Scotland know that if you behave as the hibs fans did then your club will be in deep shit. 

9 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

NEW Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers is immersing himself in the local culture.

Not by visiting The Cavern Club or the Liverpool cathedrals – no, he’s been spotted in one of the city’s most famous gay bars.

He was snapped over the weekend posing with some lads in Garlands, which is also popular with straight blokes.

An onlooker said: “One of the lads made a joke about someone at the bar looking like Brendan Rodgers.

“It wasn’t until closer inspection that we realised it was actually him.

“He happily posed for pictures. Usually it’s the players you see in the club so to see the manager was a bit surreal.”

:lol: and so the games begin .... 

they should be but they won't be. a wee slap on the wrist should do them just fine. as for the big bad rangers then we should be receive a severe punishment. fined and banned no doubt.

On 23 May 2016 at 10:29 PM, corbyblue said:

Ban this cunt.   Ban us?   Is this cunt for real.

Ban you with shite like that