Get your season tickets bought

Bad Robot

It is very clear from the last few days that we have no friends in this country and the only way we can take a stand and to consolidate is to get out there and buy a season ticket and fill our stadium.

This isn't aimed at the Bears and Bearettes who renew season after season but it's the for the other fans out there.

We really need to start spending the blue pound more wisely and funnelling this towards the club to get us 55 has got to be our priority. 

Time to step up.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It is very clear from the last few days that we have no friends in this country and the only way we can take a stand and to consolidate is to get out there and buy a season ticket and fill our stadium.

This isn't aimed at the Bears and Bearettes who renew season after season but it's the for the other fans out there.

We really need to start spending the blue pound more wisely and funnelling this towards the club to get us 55 has got to be our priority. 

Time to step up.

i got my name down for one

24 minutes ago, BF2 said:

I'm getting my first ever season ticket.  Does anyone know when they go on general sale?

Well we were told we had until the 3rd June to renew our season tickets so I'd imagine public sale will be soon after. My mate is waiting for the public sale too.

Just now, one55 said:

Well we were told we had until the 3rd June to renew our season tickets so I'd imagine public sale will be soon after. My mate is waiting for the public sale too.

Cheers.  Can't wait to finally have my own seat.

think we'll easily have 40,000 season tickets this time. we finished with 38,000 and with the move to premiership that will bring a good few more people back. i think the most we can give out is 45,000 or something.

Already renewed :) still in the family section which is pish but I cannot argue with the price of my daughters ticket in that section so im back there this season.

1 hour ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Already renewed. I think all Saturdays events has done is awake a sleeping bear and by fuck the bear is ready to roar.

Shame your elections weren't this week.....

if you're worried about waiting then phone up the ticket office and get your name put down on the priority list. i did it when i got my season ticket. they'll phone you up before they officially go on sale so you can pick your seat before everyone else.

I'd returned to the occasional game over the last 4 seasons to do my wee bit in supporting the club through it's trails. I'd been thinking about reapplying for one for a year or so now, but I doubt it will be this season as I expect to be moving house and need money for that.

I'm fairly sure I'll apply next year.

I'm limited to where I want to sit, should I just apply now and hope I get what I need when it becomes available. Such a long time since I had one.