Official released Rangers Players

Smile

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Kiernan has been shit since before the OF game. Wilson has been OK if a little slow.

.....as a week in the jail.

A horrid defender who thinks he is better than he is. With him and Kiernan in the back line, there will be no 55 at the end of next season. Bomb scares the two of them.

17 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

We'll we're stuck with him now. He needs a more mobile defender beside him to cover his lack of pace. I would prefer two new CBs tbh.

It's not just his pace that let's him and Rangers down. That gutless performance on Saturday when he failed to close down or tackle that on loan septic player for his first goal was pitiful, and it wasn't his first cock up that cost us goals over the season.

I'm glad to see the back of Clark and Temps, possibly Law as well, but he did seem like a reasonable option as a power play sub to come on in the later stages of a game. But even that wasn't good enough in the end, so it's good to free up a bit of wage money for the next group of Rangers hopefuls.

7 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Temps has lost his way, but I guess showing his true passion in life

David Templeton ‏@davidt_50  May 18

Dorito chips & home made taco seasoning for GF nachos. Woohoo

Future Gordon Ramsay in my opinion 

We are going to need to see a significant volume come in, we needed them before releasing.  Don't get me wrong letting them go is the right thing to do however that's two we need just to get back to position neutral (allowing for Rossiter coming in)

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Hopefully, he's away as well. Kiernan and Wilson would be two players i'd also release.

Unfair on Wilson, in my opinion. Kiernan, and Wilson, I'd like to reserve judgement on till we have a more solid, cohesive, and experienced midfield in front of them. We have had the Warburton method in it's style and application, but we have not fully had the Warburton team, particularly in midfield; and it is said to take a manager three or four transfer windows before he has his team anyway. 

15 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

It's not just his pace that let's him and Rangers down. That gutless performance on Saturday when he failed to close down or tackle that on loan septic player for his first goal was pitiful, and it wasn't his first cock up that cost us goals over the season.

I'm glad to see the back of Clark and Temps, possibly Law as well, but he did seem like a reasonable option as a power play sub to come on in the later stages of a game. But even that wasn't good enough in the end, so it's good to free up a bit of wage money for the next group of Rangers hopefuls.

That was Kiernan at fault for the first goal.

As for the guys getting released, good luck to them!

2 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

That was Kiernan at fault for the first goal.

As for the guys getting released, good luck to them!

Sorry it wasn't clear enough for you, but if you follow the quotes made, that was exactly who I was talking about.

6 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Unfair on Wilson, in my opinion. Kiernan, and Wilson, I'd like to reserve judgement on till we have a more solid, cohesive, and experienced midfield in front of them. We have had the Warburton method in it's style and application, but we have not fully had the Warburton team, particularly in midfield; and it is said to take a manager three or four transfer windows before he has his team anyway. 

This. Not saying they'll do but a decent holding midfielder in front of them would maybe make a difference!!

2 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Sorry it wasn't clear enough for you, but if you follow the quotes made, that was exactly who I was talking about.

Kiernan has be poor for a couple of months. No idea what has gone wrong. We desperately need a couple of good CBs in. Kiernan should only be cover from now on.

Just now, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Kiernan has be poor for a couple of months. No idea what has gone wrong. We desperately need a couple of good CBs in. Kiernan should only be cover from now on.

I'm not so sure he's even up for that, but it's immaterial anyhow, it looks like he'll be staying and we won't know his role until the new signings are made  over the summer.

RANGERS can today confirm the release of three first team players, with Nicky Law, Nicky Clark and David Templeton all departing the club when their contracts expire on 31 May 2016.

Law joined the club from Motherwell in the summer of 2013, and he has gone on to make 114 appearances in all competitions, netting 24 goals in the process.

Clark also joined in summer 2013 from Queen of the South, and he has played a total of 102 times, scoring 23 goals.

Templeton arrived from Heart of Midlothian at the end of the 2012 summer transfer window. He made 84 appearances and scored 26 goals.

Everyone at Rangers wishes all three players every success in their future careers, and thanks them for their efforts during their time at the club.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/three-players-leave/

Looks like Sheils is staying - as his contract is also due up!!!  arrggg

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

RANGERS can today confirm the release of three first team players, with Nicky Law, Nicky Clark and David Templeton all departing the club when their contracts expire on 31 May 2016.

Law joined the club from Motherwell in the summer of 2013, and he has gone on to make 114 appearances in all competitions, netting 24 goals in the process.

Clark also joined in summer 2013 from Queen of the South, and he has played a total of 102 times, scoring 23 goals.

Templeton arrived from Heart of Midlothian at the end of the 2012 summer transfer window. He made 84 appearances and scored 26 goals.

Everyone at Rangers wishes all three players every success in their future careers, and thanks them for their efforts during their time at the club.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/three-players-leave/

Looks like Sheils is staying - as his contract is also due up!!!  arrggg

Terrible if true, does nothing in a game, must be a different player in training.

When we needed him in big games he has failed miserably, from Saturdays abject failed efforts at keeping the ball, to the Semi against DU when clean through, awful