Cel*ic supporters fund another "Sevco" newspaper advert

OceanRain

think about this Torbett was caught, found guilty, him and his connection to Septic was widely known and they still re-employ him after he comes out the jail. Tells you everything you need to know about that club.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Why treat our enemies with respect? It's not the playground here where we don't hurt them too much.

Where they throw pebbles we throw rocks, where they throw stones, we bring mountains down on them if we can.

You think they wouldn't be doing this and a lot worse if the shoe was on the other foot. You're fucking kidding yourself if you do.

The issue is not about a paedo in the workforce, it's about covering up the abuse and continuing to do business with the abuser. Nobody is looking to score brownie points over a matter of child abuse. We just want to know why the scum have never been taken to task publicly over their role in it. Plenty of former players have spoken out about the suspicions of abuse towards young boys at the time within the manky club so why should it be swept under the carpet as if it never happened. 

You write for a publication, why don't you highlight it?

pedo fc in my book 

And make no mistake .This is what drives them forward hating us 

Their eternal shame has them blaming us for all the evils 

It makes them all feel worthwhile again .

On 5 June 2016 at 0:39 PM, Goggs said:

The thing that amazes me is how the press were willing to vilify Savile, Glitter or Harris but as soon Celtic are mentioned then you are labelled a bigot with an agenda

Recall listening to a phone in (when I used to be inclined to do such a thing) and a guy came on and asked a question around the CBC scandal, he asked a straight forward question and with immediate effect was cut off, with some snide remark made about the caller.  That moment typified the entire situation for me - its frightening when those willing to ask questions about Child Abuse will be censored and vilified by the very persons that (amongst others) should be asking the questions. I expect the reaction to that caller would be met with the same response today if they approached any of the prominent media outlets in this country.  

I know a guy who has phoned Radio Snyde on at least 3 occasions to talk about their sordid history and each time he calls he has to tell them he is going to talk about something different or they do not let him on, once on he asks the question of why no one is allowed to discuss what went on with regards to the cover up ..............They immediately cut him off and make some flippant remarks

The front door carpet at the piggery must be like the floating one in the Arabian knights with the amount of baggage that is swept under it

3 hours ago, markem said:

Recall listening to a phone in (when I used to be inclined to do such a thing) and a guy came on and asked a question around the CBC scandal, he asked a straight forward question and with immediate effect was cut off, with some snide remark made about the caller.  That moment typified the entire situation for me - its frightening when those willing to ask questions about Child Abuse will be censored and vilified by the very persons that (amongst others) should be asking the questions. I expect the reaction to that caller would be met with the same response today if they approached any of the prominent media outlets in this country.  

It's does .