Scotland 3 down in 40 mins

Gaz52

I know it's not a popular view but I will always want to see Scotland win, I don't agree with those tartan army cunts and I don't bother my arse when we don't qualify for things. Would also never attend a game

But there will always be part of me that wants them to win.

Quite a difficult one to explain actually

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I know it's not a popular view but I will always want to see Scotland win, I don't agree with those tartan army cunts and I don't bother my arse when we don't qualify for things. Would also never attend a game

England and NI for me. All the way. Fuck Scotland.

2 minutes ago, wilberforce1 said:

England and NI for me. All the way. Fuck Scotland.

NI for me as well. Always want England to do well too, just can't stand their whiney pundits. I'll also be cheering for Wales this year and anycunt ROI are playing 

4 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Thinking on similar lines to me, although I do get cross when we miss out - usually seems so unnecessary.

Especially galling when the world & his wife have managed it this time & we're the sad acts left at home!

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Thinking on similar lines to me, although I do get cross when we miss out - usually seems so unnecessary.

Especially galling when the world & his wife have managed it this time & we're the sad acts left at home!

I know mate. It really hit home just how bad it was when I seen Albania will be there. Fucking Albania!

8 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

NI for me as well. Always want England to do well too, just can't stand their whiney pundits. I'll also be cheering for Wales this year and anycunt ROI are playing 

The sense of entitlement around England gets my back up, especially as they're now following the old SPL model of filling their top league teams with foreign imports!

They've got a very small pool to pick from, in reality.

13 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

The pundits, for years, spoiled it for me as well. 

I haven't attended a Scotland match since the late 80s - a friendly against Hungary. Can't remember the score.

I'd advise any Scottish born player, with Unionist tendencies, to find out if they have any ancestery that would allow them to play for any of the other home nations. And definitely if they play for Rangers.

The SFA must have agreed to these friendlies.   I thought Strachan wanted some quality opposition - which he's got in these 2 games.   And then proceeds to put out teams and a way of playing that demonstrate (again) just how far adrift he is as an international manager and how far adrift we are from producing a side that at least shows some technical competence and some good old fashioned desire to do the very best you can.   Strachan seems to be as scared a manager is his international team is of the their opposition.

Seems to me that nothing the SFA does to improve the quality of the game in Scotland works.  Nothing they do to improve the quality of player turning out for the national team seems to work.   Like the manager, endlessly analysing, endlessly tinkering, endlessly looking to copy others, endlessly spouting out management-speak to explain away what are - as a bottom line - fundamental failures.    Perhaps a positive way ahead would be for a full regime change at the SFA and change of manager to bring in a younger, hungrier, risk taker who might just be a better motivator.   Remove the old guard.  Clear the decks.   Shoo them into retirement.   And let a younger generation have a go.   Time for change.

I think Scotland are an embarrassment and for them to qualify for a finals would only paper over the cracks as to how bad the nation is as a footballing country. It needs sorted from top to bottom we need rid of the dinosaurs running the game and certainly need rid of strachan, he can't build a good team when he has money to do it so what chance does he have with international players. Strachan is a joke manager, it needs afresh approach with a young manager, this pish with old guys taking the team to defend has to change.

Humiliation.

Strachan, and the tartan trannies, who hate Rangers, deserve no less - along with the rest of liewell's sfa cabal.

Long live the real Scotland, and may we one day live to see it again.